forum

Nintendo - Fire Emblem Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
danielvillaf
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 14, 2009 at 8:23:31 AM

Artist: Nintendo
Title: Fire Emblem Theme
Source: Fire Emblem
Tags: Fire Emblem
BPM: 105
Filesize: 4040kb
Play Time: 00:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Beginner (1.04 stars, 31 notes)
  2. DRAGON!!! (5 stars, 152 notes)
  3. Hard (3.89 stars, 135 notes)
  4. Normal (2.26 stars, 84 notes)
Download: Nintendo - Fire Emblem Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is one of my favorite RPG games, and the song. If some beats are misplaced I'll make some adjustments. Anyways this is a great song and just enjoy the song.

If the beat map has any problems please PM me. And anyone can make a difficulty if they want. Just PM me to make sure ;)

[Begginer, Hard] Difficulties Added
(07/13/09) [Hard] Added Kiai Mode =D
[Working on Normal Mode]
(07/13/09) [Hard] Added Some Sliders and fixed some beats
[Fail Sound And BG Added =D]
(07/16/09) [Normal Mode Added =D]
(08/14/09) Fixed Offbeats, Tick Snapping

OMG!!!! A DRAGON!!!! [DRAGON!!! Difficulty Added]
Shinxyn
Hmm not a bad start..., still needs a bit of work though
Offset +28 (1670)
Resnap ALL notes to 1/4 beat divisor ONLY, this song doesn't need to go beyond that (I think)

4 tick rate is too high for both difficulties
Hitsound audio is too loud, don't use max volume
Begginer? you mean Beginner?
Please respace Hard with a higher distance snap and finer grid snap, or else its too clustered as it is...

Anyways, if your not done (you said your ganna map Normal) then move this post to Work In Progress)
Crzynoob
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
danielvillaf

Derekku Chan wrote:

Nintendo is NOT an artist >_> I'm pretty sure it's Yuka Tsujiyoko.

You don't need Fire Emblem as a tag, it would already be searched through the title. You can put Nintendo as a tag, though.

Like Shinxyn said, if you're not done, move this back to WIP when you reupload with fixes~
Okay I did what you told me. To change the Author and the misspelling...and it won't let me upload it like that...What I'm I doing wrong???
awp
Try a full reupload?
Topic Starter
danielvillaf
Topic Starter
danielvillaf

Derekku Chan wrote:

Nintendo is NOT an artist >_> I'm pretty sure it's Yuka Tsujiyoko.

You don't need Fire Emblem as a tag, it would already be searched through the title. You can put Nintendo as a tag, though.

Like Shinxyn said, if you're not done, move this back to WIP when you reupload with fixes~
Looks like I can't change the Author x.x If I do it will say it hasn't been uploaded and I can't upload it like that...Sorry
Topic Starter
danielvillaf

Shinxyn wrote:

Hmm not a bad start..., still needs a bit of work though
Offset +28 (1670)
Resnap ALL notes to 1/4 beat divisor ONLY, this song doesn't need to go beyond that (I think)

4 tick rate is too high for both difficulties
Hitsound audio is too loud, don't use max volume
Begginer? you mean Beginner?
Please respace Hard with a higher distance snap and finer grid snap, or else its too clustered as it is...

Anyways, if your not done (you said your ganna map Normal) then move this post to Work In Progress)
Okay I fixed it up a little ^^ Tell me what you think ;) (BTW Still working on Normal)
Derekku
Uhhh okay try this:

1) Exit osu!
2) Backup your song folder just in case by copying it to the desktop or something.
3) Change the name of the song folder to "8035 Yuka Tsujiyoko - Fire Emblem Theme" without the quotes.
4) Go into the folder, and open each difficulty separately in notepad. Change the artist in each one to the correct name and either hit ctrl-s to save or go to file->save.
5) Go into osu! edit -> hit f5 -> it should be fixed
6) Do a full submission

That SHOULD work~
Diokatsu
Topic Starter
danielvillaf

Diokatsu wrote:

I believe the song title is "Together We Ride" and make sure you put Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl in for tags as well as this is the version from those games. Cool song and a pretty cool beatmap. I think you'd be better off with some sliders rather than the messy array of circles at some points.

Hard
00:02:07 (2,3,4) - Maybe make this a repeating slider? anyways look for situations to make the map look more diverse rather than boring. Sliders help keep play fresh in my opnion!

Keep up the good work. *starred*

Thanks for the star ;) But the only thing is I can't change the name of the song or else I'll have to reupload and then an error comes up saying I already have 2 beatmaps uploaded...So I can't change the song or the author. Sorry :(
Derekku
Did you try doing what I said to see if that will work? If not, a BAT or someone will have to manually delete this off of here and then you can reupload.

nm
Diokatsu
I also think that you need to increase slider lengths so that autoplay can get 2000 bonus on them. I'm not sure though :p
Topic Starter
danielvillaf

Diokatsu wrote:

I also think that you need to increase slider lengths so that autoplay can get 2000 bonus on them. I'm not sure though :p
Well on some maps I've seen spinners like those...some ppl don't complain about it.

(BTW I added a Fail Sound and BG from the game =D, Lemme know if it's good for the map ;) )
Xgor

danielvillaf wrote:

Well on some maps I've seen spinners like those...some ppl don't complain about it.
Those are old beatmaps, and back then they didn't have that rule! (yes the 2000 bonus is a rule)

Anyway the title is just Fire Emblem (yes thats the name!) and the source is Super Smash Bros Melee!

Also i love the Failed screen :)

Easy:
:)

Normal:
00:46:384 make this slider 1/8 shorter

Hard:

DRAGON!!!:
This one is just Hard with the hardest setting on HP drain, circle size and difficulty and some extreme spinners that not even auto can get 300 on, i suggest to delete this difficulty

Star for Fire Emblem! :D
*star*
XepherX3
offset > 518
bpm > 104,85
after applying these resnap with 1/4th snap

go over every note to make sure they are snapped on a white or red tick

Remove the ninja spinners in DRAGON difficulty

modding again after you've done this
Topic Starter
danielvillaf

Xgor wrote:

danielvillaf wrote:

Those are old beatmaps, and back then they didn't have that rule! (yes the 2000 bonus is a rule)

Anyway the title is just Fire Emblem (yes thats the name!) and the source is Super Smash Bros Melee!

Also i love the Failed screen :)

Easy:

Normal:
00:46:384 make this slider 1/8 shorter

Hard:

DRAGON!!!:
This one is just Hard with the hardest setting on HP drain, circle size and difficulty and some extreme spinners that not even auto can get 300 on, i suggest to delete this difficulty

Star for Fire Emblem! :D
*star*
Oh okay...although I'm gonna think of something else to with with the Intense Difficulty (DRAGON!!!)
alvisto
Hi ! Sorry for the late mod !

Oh no 1/8 beats snap divisor. I am bad at this.... I can't hear any difference , nor I am pro in timing, @.@, coz from what I know, if you need to snap beat on yellow tick using 1/8, it usually means either your BPM, or your offset is wrong. I think you better consult someone which is pro-timing to double check this. You can try this thread...

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=13795

Anyway, proceed to normal modding... ( Ignoring timing thingy )

BEGINNER
00:51:02 (3) - Spacing. I wonder how much distance spacing did you use ? If you use 1.0, I suggest you use 0.8 for Beginner. If you do decided to use 0.8, please adjust 00:50:24 (2) spacing as well.

NORMAL
00:07:95 (1) - Any spinner that can't spin at least 2000 bonus on auto-play mod is considered unrankable
00:13:812 - Reinsert break
01:13:241 - Imo, the kiai time starts here is inappropiate, and I couldn't feel the "chorus" prat of your kiai period. Suggestions of kiai time : 00:42:955. Or if you really want to keep this kiai, imo, I think it's better you start here -> 01:15:527
01:33:59 (2) - End this slider by 1/8 tick earlier
01:36:74 (1) - Move 1/8 tick earlier
( XD, 1/8 is really weird... )

HARD
00:08:95 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Please don't use all claps here. BAT would sure nazi this. :3
00:19:95 (1,1,1) - Slider is not rankable
00:18:88 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Spacing
00:24:59 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing
00:26:88 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing
00:28:02 (6) - Spacing
00:28:88 (7) - ^
00:41:824 - Reinsert Break
00:42:95 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing
00:44:09 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing
01:11:314 - Reinsert Break
01:15:598 - ahhh, the kiai here is correct !
01:27:81 (3,4) - Move 1/8 tick earlier
01:29:59 (1,2,3,4) - Sounds VERY off, not sure how to deal with this
01:31:241 - Kiai too long ! Please make it consistent with Normal
01:38:88 (3) - 1/8 earlier
01:42:09 (2) - Shorten the slider

Ok, I am seriously hearing a MAJOR timing off starting from 01:16:027 - to the end of the song. Please check the timing again. It's very off...

Your map can benefit from more hitsounds, for example, in HARD
00:15:16 (1) - Clap
00:15:88 (4) - Clap

Ahhh, I see x3ns0r suggest some timing changes. Please use his suggested changes. And don't use 1/8 ! Resnap and recheck ! I can see you didn't properly recheck HARD as there are a lot of improper resnap there.

No star for now. PM me once you fix timing, and I will drop a star then.
Topic Starter
danielvillaf

x3ns0r wrote:

offset > 518
bpm > 104,85
after applying these resnap with 1/4th snap

go over every note to make sure they are snapped on a white or red tick

Remove the ninja spinners in DRAGON difficulty

modding again after you've done this
Okay I fixed it...but I changed the Name of the map and Artist since it wasn't correct. And now it's on this link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/9292