forum

Trish - PDM

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 1:25:48 PM

Artist: Trish
Title: PDM
BPM: 120
Filesize: 10363kb
Play Time: 01:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.52 stars, 189 notes)
  2. Normal (4.49 stars, 88 notes)
Download: Trish - PDM
Download: Trish - PDM (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I hope my beatmappings had improved =D, im gonna make a new diff if its a good beatmap for those difficulties. =D
Jinxy
I think you are doing this wrong. Beats follow the rhythm, and not make up other rhythms.

Personally, this map does not have much to follow...

If you want to continue this map, then

BPM:120
Offset:562

Remove one difficulty. This is all the help I can give, since I'm not an exprienced modder.

EDIT: Drafted half the map for you. Use this to remake your difficulties. For example, easier maps can drop the stacks (Beats placed 1/4 away). The map has many beats of one combo, so it's up to your imagination to change how they look, Including sliders.

(Download the .osu and then go to the osu folder(Should be in C:/ Program Files for windows XP) then songs, then search your map and paste this in. Refresh(F5) your osu and look at my draft.)

Download: Trish - PDM (password) [Hm...].osu
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
Ok.... thnx then. Oh have some kudosu too =D
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
i think that started of yours, it is good but, its like way totally off the song. and my game crashed TT
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
and also, i needa re beatmap again TT. The thing is like restarting the whole thing TT :(
Jinxy
Screw my offset, use yours to look at my map.