forum

IKU - Ko no Me Kaze

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Inozuma
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 13 septembre 2009 at 20:49:48

Artist: IKU
Title: Ko no Me Kaze
Source: Hayate no Gotoku
Tags: Hayate no Gotoku
BPM: 105
Filesize: 7925kb
Play Time: 02:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2,55 stars, 152 notes)
  2. Hard (4,34 stars, 422 notes)
  3. Normal (3,38 stars, 224 notes)
Download: IKU - Ko no Me Kaze
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
4th ending of Hayate no Gotoku.

Everything's done.

Special thanks to Mitano who gave me lot of help and the courage to remap hard entirely. :D
And thanks to everyone who modded/starred/will star/will mod this map. :)

mp3 reconverted to lower quality.
subarasikibuta
one of my favourite songs, thx a lot, and gl for all difficult complete
DragonsWhip
The quick triples in the beginning feel out of place: shouldn't they be doubles instead of triples? There's enough time to put a spinner between 02:46 and 03:03.
Topic Starter
Inozuma
The quick triples in the beginning feel out of place: shouldn't they be doubles instead of triples?
Hmmm, they doesn't feel out of place to me but I'll consider it.

There's enough time to put a spinner between 02:46 and 03:03.
Why a spinner? This part doesn't fell like to need any spinner.
taNa
I think, this song title is "Ko no Mekaze"
Topic Starter
Inozuma
You're right.
Google tells me ko no me kaze.

EDIT: Done
taNa
Placement is beautiful! :)
nice map, star~☆
Mitano
Hi :D

I looooove this map, can't help to mod it :)

>Hard<

Peut être que tu devrais diversifier les stacks, tu vois, tu les fait toujours empilées par 3 l'un au dessus de l'autre, sa fait trop répétitif, regardes la chanson "dancing in the moonlight" , et fait les stacks à la suite, comme il fait pour diversifier ! je sais pas si tu vois ce que je veux dire ?!?

01:23:69 : Stacks sur le côté ? :D
01:53:14 : Après la note n°5, fais des stacks
03:12:08 : Après la 7ème note fait des stacks (8,9,10) + une derniere juste après au meme endroit (11)
03:14:32 : Rajoute une note sur le "1" de ton slider
03:30:86 (5) : Stacks , et le slider "1" rouge à droite, met le à la fin du stack

Des fois j'ai l'impression que sa fait assez vide, je sais que tu m'a dit que c'est pas fait pour être rapide ou dur, mais diversifie un peu le style, et comble ce vide que l'on ressens des fois ?!?

Des exemples... :
00:02:38 : Deux notes pour combler ce vide ? XD
00:03:39 (1) : après ton 1, met des notes pour suivre les paroles de la chanteuse
00:09:12 (7) : après ton "7", fais des stacks côté (8,9,10) et une note (11) avant ton slider (1)
01:34:81 : Pareil que pour 00:02:38
01:38:64 : Les sliders sont répétitifs, essaye de changer leurs positions pour qu'ils ne soient pas identiques
01:42:78 (7) : Après le (7), des stacks ? (8,9,10) + une note (11) avant le (1) de ton slider
01:43:75 (1) : je vais t'appeler monsieur slider XD, fais un slider normal à la place (allonge le ou diminue le bpm i dunno) et rajoutes 4 notes ensuite (2,3,4,5) qui vont rejoindre le slider rouge, mais pour que ce soit cohérent, évidemeent , tu vas le faire redevenir en normal n'est ce pas ? et il fera partie de ton combo orange, i guess ... (quand je dis normal c'est slider normal et pas reverse...)
01:57:02 (2) : Rajoutes une note, juste avant ta série (1,2,3,4) rouge (tu vois quoi ?)
00:21:04 (2) : Après le (2) de ton slider, met 2 notes qui se suivent rapidement (3,4)
00:23:50 (1) : C'est ce genre de slider qui est trop répétitif, essaye, de changer leurs position

00:27:31 , 00:29:46 , 00:31:77 > Exactement les mêmes stacks (donc change la manière dont tu les fait, par exemple sur le côté)
00:32:51 : Pareil que 00:23:50..

Bon voila je crois que c'est à peu près tout, dès que tu auras donné un coup de frais à ta map je te dirais si je la trouve mieux :D

yeahyeahyeahhh
Wahhh what can I say wrong?

SO BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO CRY!

WAHHWAHHHWAHHH

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Star<3
Sushi
get this ranked already.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Hmmm so beautifulllllll!
Mafiamaster
Easy~
Rawr, redo both breaks. They'll shorten.

Normal~
There seems to be some unused inherited timing sections.
Suggestion: 123,235 ms
150,521 ms
150,949 ms
Oh yeah, redo all breaks. They'll shorten a bit.

Hard is good~
Topic Starter
Inozuma
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
minyeob
Looks fine for me.
(Modding failed orz)
Topic Starter
Inozuma
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
yeahyeahyeahhh
More Kudostars for awesome mappppppppppp~
Mystearica
I also wanted to map this song since I had subbed this anime myself...;_;

Overall: Nice volume control, I liked the mapset. All 3 difficulties played fine for me.

[Easy]

No problems except that it doesn't end when it should, you have to press skip. Your Hard ends where it should, or at least I assume where you intended for it to end.

[Normal]

Same as Easy.

[Hard]

01:09:80 (2,3,4) - I didn't like how these were placed, but you used a few of these so it's up to you what you want to do with them. I'd just stack each of these 3s together.

Hard ends where you wanted it to end, I'm going to assume?

Since I couldn't really find anything wrong, here's a little finishing touch to the skin you've created for this song. I noticed you used a flower skin, so I thought this flower sliderscorepoint.png I made would be appropriate for you, if you like it then feel free to add it to your map:

Have a star.

EDIT: Almost forgot! Your background image must be 1024x768 at max~ You probably resized it on your own but that silly Editor resizes it automatically up to 768 px height upon insert, so your width is stretched now. To save you some time, I resized it for you and took out the bottom part with the text, just overwrite your existing background image and re-full submit.

Topic Starter
Inozuma

Mystearica wrote:

[Easy]

No problems except that it doesn't end when it should, you have to press skip. Your Hard ends where it should, or at least I assume where you intended for it to end. It was because of Lyrics SB, should be fixed.

[Normal]

Same as Easy. Fixed as well

[Hard]

01:09:80 (2,3,4) - I didn't like how these were placed, but you used a few of these so it's up to you what you want to do with them. I'd just stack each of these 3s together. Hmm, I'll keep them for the moment.

Hard ends where you wanted it to end, I'm going to assume? Yes.
Thanks for images and star :D
Andrea
<3
dkey
nice song~
show more