forum

Foreground Eclipse - A Songs Compilation Reflec...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Testeron
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 9:40:01 AM

Artist: Foreground Eclipse
Title: A Songs Compilation Reflected Cold & Cruel
Tags: I Bet You'll youll will Forget That Even If You Noticed 東方永夜抄 ~ Imperishable Night. touhou doujin screamo 藤原妹紅 Fujiwara no Mokou 上白沢慧音 Keine Kamishirasawa Teto めらみぽっぷ Meramipop Comiket 81 c81 82 c82 83 c83 エクステンドアッシュ ~ 蓬莱人 Extend Ash Hourai Victim 東方萃夢想 Immaterial and Missing Power 東方紅魔郷 ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. you May Not Want To Hear This But 伊吹萃香 suika ibuki Kisume Yamame Kurodani Seated With Liqour to The Terminus draw the emotional yuyoyuppe jrock j-rock japanese rock THE DISTANT JOURNEY TO YOU wishes hidden in noises reitaisai 7 東方風神録 ~ Mountain of Faith. Destruction Teodor 信仰は儚き人間の為に ZUN video game 東方Project Each And Every Word Leaves Me Here Alone Sanae Kochiya 東風谷早苗 Faith is for Transient People nyu Female Vocals Touhou th10 mof 大妖精 Daiyousei Cirno Calm Eyes Fixed On Me, Screaming testerom fge fe gungathon marathon Stage 2 Theme Stories That Last Through The Sleepless Nights dont 古明地こいし Koishi Komeiji Suzuori ルーネイトエルフ (I Don't Need Any Titles To This Song!)
BPM: 195
Filesize: 62962kb
Play Time: 09:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Brittle - It Shattered in an Instant From Her Serene Embrace (6.91 stars, 3313 notes)
Download: Foreground Eclipse - A Songs Compilation Reflected Cold & Cruel
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
FOR BEST EXPERIENCE TURN HITSOUNDS OFF

RAHHH

The Songs in the Songs Compilation of Songs
  1. I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That - 0:00
  2. (I Don't Need Any Titles To This Song!) - 1:32
  3. This May Not You To Want Hear This But - 2:54
  4. To The Terminus - 4:16
  5. THE DISTANT JOURNEY TO YOU - 5:37
  6. Destruction - 6:54