forum

Krunislav Cvetkovski - The Core

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vitas2222
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 26 мая 2022 г. at 12:19:46

Artist: Krunislav Cvetkovski
Title: The Core
Source: Odium to the Core
Tags: Hatred Dark-1 Dark_1 Dark 1 Instrumental Electronic DnB Drum Future Bass D&B D n & and B Jungle EDM IDM Dance Music Neurofunk Neuro Funk Dubstep Dub Step Sci-Fi Rock Metal Videogame Video Game OST Original Soundtrack
BPM: 120
Filesize: 11277kb
Play Time: 05:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Odium (6 stars, 1470 notes)
Download: Krunislav Cvetkovski - The Core
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
| #3 |

Finally! I finished that one map!

Information:
About song:
That song is bossfight theme of the last level from game "Odium to the Core". It's very nice experience, song changes from d&b and jungle with very interesting rhythm to something like dubstep (I mean a lot of wub and glitch sounds), also here's exist chill slowpart sections and even metal section with cool strong guitar. That song is so different, it's really very nice performance, I highly recommend listen it at least once. I appreciate very high effort of the artist, he is real genius with big musical fantasy.
About map:
Very high effort map, it took me ~100 hours, ~2 months to finally did it, I really love it, that map is very nice try into something like tech and alteranate. The best map what I done on current moment and I really surprised by myself.

In that map you will find a lot of different sections. Rhythm and patterns changes so often, as the song, every ~20 seconds and will not let you get bored. That rhythm changes 1/4 doublets and triplets by interesting way, 1/8 triplets in the final section. Prepare to a lot of fast tricky sliders. By all these things that map feels very interesting and fingercontrol. I don't know how to describe this, you just should play it to feel interesting experience.
About game:
Surprisingly, but that very nice song is OST of pretty questionable game. Idea of the game is very simple: hold button to going up, unhold to going down. That game also can be called as semi-rhythm game, because a lot of obstacles changes/moves at moments with strong sounds in the song. Game has very nice OST and visual style, it's obvious fact, but gameplay can feels boring, annoying and even unfair, because in that game a lot of huge and even not really predictable diffspikes between sections, where's nothing happened. That minus especially important on nightmare mode, where you should beat every ~2-3 mins levels without checkpoints with inverted controls in some moments. Obviously, I not recommend that game for everyone, but recommend listen full OST.

Special thanks: