forum

HOYO-MiX - Yae Miko: Anecdote of a Divine Kitsu...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AutotelicBrown
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 12:27:58 AM

Artist: HOYO-MiX
Title: Yae Miko: Anecdote of a Divine Kitsune Guuji
Source: Genshin Impact
Tags: Hoyoverse MiHoYo 苑迪萌 Dimeng Yuan 顾剑楠 Jiannan Gu 八重神子 宮司 Ratana Therakulsathit Grand Narukami Shrine head shrine maiden fox Yae Publishing House Inazuma original soundtrack character demo video game english
BPM: 136
Filesize: 18715kb
Play Time: 02:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Astute Amusement | Normal - 4Key (1.58 stars, 303 notes)
  2. Lady Guuji | Easy - 4Key (1.16 stars, 221 notes)
  3. Mischievous Teasing | Hard - 4Key (2 stars, 435 notes)
Download: HOYO-MiX - Yae Miko: Anecdote of a Divine Kitsune Guuji
Download: HOYO-MiX - Yae Miko: Anecdote of a Divine Kitsune Guuji (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Update 11/20/22, 3.2 Yae's banner special: For anyone who wants to play with the japanese version of the demo (both audio and video), here are new download links for that!

With Video | Without Video

Thanks to Akasha for helping with the audio and pushing me to put effort into this in the first place.

Dedicated to all the Yae fans out there. I literally mapped her official character demo (and bg images are frames from the video), so I strongly recommend playing with video!

Also this is my 10th ranked map! Make sure to check my userpage for more maps of all skill levels, including much harder content. For Genshin music specifically, I already have a couple other songs in mind for the future so stay tuned.

About Yae Miko
The Grand Narukami Shrine's head shrine maiden and a descendant of Kitsune lineage, Eternity's servant and friend... and the intimidating editor-in-chief of Yae Publishing House, a publisher of light novels.

There's no need to uncover her every facet, as they are all reflective of Yae Miko. Yet, all the same, they are not revealing of her true nature.

Like fragments of a mirror, each attitude reflects a different version of her. By being enveloped in many identities, she has become a brilliant diamond surrounded by countless mirrors.

There are hundreds of facets: solemn or cheerful, sympathetic or aloof.

No one knows the truth, just as how no one can easily spot a kitsune brushing past passers-by in the mystic woods.

But if the kitsune watches humans, where will her destiny lead?

Thanks to Murumoo and Mipha for checking the map.