forum

osu! player problems [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
Well, I don't what that thing is!! The player with the play/pause/stop/jump to button in the top right corner of the menu screen.

Just some random problems with the player. I'm not even sure if these are known/confirmed or not.
1. If you open up chat with online users (it's what I always do), then all of a sudden you can't use the track skip. You'll have to toggle online users before you can skip to a different part of the song
2. If using fullscreen, clicking the "Jump To" button will cause osu! to window. Then when you've selected your song and return to fullscreen, the Jump To button will be mouse over'd. which basically means that it will still be expanded as if your mouse if hovering over it.
awp

Harris73 wrote:

Well, I don't what that thing is!! The player with the play/pause/stop/jump to button in the top right corner of the menu screen.
T'is called the Jukebox, I believe.

Harris73 wrote:

1. If you open up chat with online users (it's what I always do), then all of a sudden you can't use the track skip. You'll have to toggle online users before you can skip to a different part of the song
I believe this is intended behaviour? no nevermind that definitely seems like a bug, you're right

Harris73 wrote:

2. If using fullscreen, clicking the "Jump To" button will cause osu! to window. Then when you've selected your song and return to fullscreen, the Jump To button will be mouse over'd. which basically means that it will still be expanded as if your mouse if hovering over it.
Confirmed on b709a.test
peppy
Fixed 1st issue. Second I'd like to fix by getting the window to display properly in fullscreen.

Update: Fixed 2nd issue. No more swapping out of fullscreen :).

Marking resolved.