forum

Marie - Koko ni Iru yo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2022 m. kovo 19 d. at 13:01:50

Artist: Marie
Title: Koko ni Iru yo
Source: 星空TeaParty
Tags: Skyfish poco eroge Hoshizora Tea Party 星てぱ Hoshitepa 星空音楽会 Ongakukai galgame MANYO video game visual novel vn op opening jpop j-pop pop japanese
BPM: 180
Filesize: 16902kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Episode 1: Easy (1,89 stars, 145 notes)
  2. Episode 2: Normal (2,37 stars, 234 notes)
  3. Episode 3: Hard (3,23 stars, 262 notes)
  4. Episode 4: Light Insane (4,14 stars, 341 notes)
  5. Episode 5: Ai Kokuhaku Insane (4,65 stars, 371 notes)
  6. I want to cherish this reality, where we're together. (5,51 stars, 418 notes)
Download: Marie - Koko ni Iru yo
Download: Marie - Koko ni Iru yo (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Someday, we'll meet again, but not as friends, but as lovers.

Hii~ I really wanted to map this opening once I saw the base premise of the game's story and the artstyle. I noticed that I like SkyFish's poco artstyle quite a lot! bless rubi-sama~

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me with the mp3~ It was a real challenge to find it and properly edit out to fit with the song~ :) I'm sincerely grateful for your help!
Also thank you to JinRong for mapping himself the song~ I found it thanks to him! <3 You can check his map here~
thank you box~ <3

- Andrea Didah thank you guys for taking the time to modding my map and expressing interest in nominating it!! thank you very much~~!

- defreeyay Erisu Zerephiehell -Rias thank you guys for helping me out with the mp3~ :3

- Creamy Candy Zerephiehell for amazing background editting, thank you :3
A few other cute backgrounds~