forum

Hatsune Miku - My Time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
illuminist
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 14 สิงหาคม 2552 at 0:44:51

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: My Time
Tags: vocaloid hatsume miku my time pv watashi no tokikan
BPM: 145
Filesize: 12026kb
Play Time: 01:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.73 stars, 204 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 257 notes)
  3. Normal (4.3 stars, 160 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - My Time
Download: Hatsune Miku - My Time (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hatsune Miku's PV song.

The japanese name is Watashi no Jikan.

I hope you will like it. ^^

Lastest Update 14/8/2009
pete2528
ตามมาโหลด เดียวมาคอมเม็นนะ

ฮ่ะๆ สนุกดีครับ กลับมาให้ดาว
James2250
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
illuminist

James2250 wrote:

dont have notes before the offset so move offset back to 6777 or earlier.. don't forget to resnap after

normal:
00:37:19 (4) - decrease by 1 repeat?
01:17:95 (16) - slightly long combo :/
01:24:57 (1) - delete and move spinner forward?

hard:
01:21:46 (1) - unrankable spinner (auto needs to get 2000 on it)
01:24:77 (2) - delete and move spinner forward?

insane:
00:32:43 (3,4,5,6) - bad spacing
01:23:22 (2) - move up by 1 level 3 grid
01:24:77 (2) - delete and move spinner forward?

have a star :)
All fixed.

Thank you for modding and a star ;)
Estelle18
มาให้ ดาว ด้วยความรัก Miku >W<~

พยายามเข้านะ คิวคุง งิ :)
orioncomet
ก็ไม่รู้ว่าจะmod ได้ดีแค่ไหนนะคิวคุง :oops:

[Normal]
01:19:708(spinner) เอามาไว้ที่ 01:19:812 แล้วก็ให้จบที่ 01:20:846
01:39:674(spinner) ต้องใส่เสียงจบด้วยมั้ยอ่ะคิวคุง?

[Hard]
00:33:674(7) ขยับลงนิดนึง
00:37:191(5) ^
01:39:777(spinner) ต้องใส่เสียงจบด้วยมั้ยอ่ะคิวคุง?

[insane]
- XD ชอบอันนี้ที่ซู๊ดดดดดด
( อันนี้มีเสียงจบ -.- )

+star~ >w<)~
tarbukii
mod ครั้งแรกเหมือนกันครับ :)

ตรง normal Sound ปรับเสียงให้เบานิดนึงหน่อยครับ (ดังจนเกือบจับจังหวะไม่ทัน)

ตรงระดับ Insane ช่วงท้ายเพลงนี่ ว่างไว้หรือเปล่าครับ (เหลือหลายวิ กว่าจะจบ) - -*

อย่างไงก็ ให้ดาวอ่าครับ ^^

ชอบเพลงน่ารักดี (มิคุก็น่ารัก) เหอะๆ ;)
orioncomet
> tarbukii
มาตอบคำถามแทนคนทำเพลงละกัน -.-
เรื่องระดับเสียงพลอยเฉยๆนะ nocomment ละกัน ^^'
ส่วนเรื่องการที่มันเหลือหลายวินาทีกว่าจะจบนั้น
ถ้าตัวสุดท้ายของแมพระดับนั้นๆจบที่ไหน เพลงในแมพนั้นๆก็จะจบลงที่นั่นด้วย
ไม่จำเป็นว่าโน๊ตตัวสุดท้ายอยู่ที่ไหน เพลงจะต้องสิ้นสุดที่นั่น
และส่วนมากจะนิยมใส่เสียงFinish(หรือไม่ใส่ก็ได้) เพื่อให้คนmodรู้ว่า "มันจบแล้วนะ"

- การmod คือ การให้คำแนะนำเพิ่มเติมหรือข้อเสนอแนะเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับแมพนั้นๆ
เช่น ใส่ตรงนี้ เพิ่มตรงนี้ ลดตรงนี้ ย้ายตรงนี้ จังหวะนี้ไม่ตรง ปรับoffset ปรับBMP บลาๆๆ ฯลฯ
เผื่อว่าคนทำแมพอาจจะตาลายจนผิดพลาดในบางที่

ปล. ไม่เหมือนนะ พลอยไม่ไ่ด้modครั้งนี้ครั้งแรกงิ ;)
Iluhiwizel
little mod :)

ความคิดเห็นส่วนตัวอ่าครับ (แล้วแต่จะโปรดมิโปรด :P )

:ALL:
kiai ผมว่าเปลี่ยนไปไว้ ตรง 01:11:328 น่าจะok (ผมรู้ว่าที่ใช้มันท่อนฮุกพอดี แต่ดูเหมือนมันยาวไป-0- )

:Normal:
00:11:535 (1) เอา new combo ออก แล้วมาวางซ้อน (2) น่าจะดูดีกว่า
00:11:742 (2) new combo ตรงนี้แทน งิ พอดูแล้วมันจะดูเหมือนโน้ตมันไม่ซ่อน
00:57:880 (1) เอาลงมาให้เสมอกับ (2) น่าจะดีกว่านะครับ
01:02:845 (7,8,9) น่าจะจัดให้มันดูสวยกว่านี้นะ (อันนี้ก้อสวยอยู่แล้ว ผมสำหรับผมมันดูแปลก - -")

:Hard:
มองๆ ดู ok ครับ (เพราะอามก็คิดคล้ายๆ พลอยอะ)

:Insane:
00:56:432 (6,7) ผมว่าเสียง Finish มันไม่ค่อยเหมาะนะใช้เสียง whistle แทน แล้วเสียง Finishไปไส่ที่ 00:57:052 จะดีกว่า
00:56:742 (x) ไส่โน้ต งิ

เพิ่งmodนะครับ (แต่อาจจะไม่ใช่ครั้งแรก-.-) ก็ถ้าคัดค้านตรงไหน (หรือทุกๆส่วน ก็บอกกันได้ครับ)

ชอบเพลง Miku ทุกเพลงเลย>//<~ +Star ครับ ^^

ปล. พยายามจะใช้ eng แต่ใช้ไม่ได้ซักที (เพราะไม่เก่ง) ขออภัยด้วยงิ T^T
Topic Starter
illuminist

Xen wrote:

little mod :)

ความคิดเห็นส่วนตัวอ่าครับ (แล้วแต่จะโปรดมิโปรด :P )

:ALL:
kiai ผมว่าเปลี่ยนไปไว้ ตรง 01:11:328 น่าจะok (ผมรู้ว่าที่ใช้มันท่อนฮุกพอดี แต่ดูเหมือนมันยาวไป-0- ) ซอยkiai timeเพิ่มเป็นหลายส่วนละครับ

:Normal:
00:11:535 (1) เอา new combo ออก แล้วมาวางซ้อน (2) น่าจะดูดีกว่า เอาnew comboออกอย่างเดียวครับ
00:11:742 (2) new combo ตรงนี้แทน งิ พอดูแล้วมันจะดูเหมือนโน้ตมันไม่ซ่อน ใส่เรียบร้อย
00:57:880 (1) เอาลงมาให้เสมอกับ (2) น่าจะดีกว่านะครับ จัดไป
01:02:845 (7,8,9) น่าจะจัดให้มันดูสวยกว่านี้นะ (อันนี้ก้อสวยอยู่แล้ว ผมสำหรับผมมันดูแปลก - -") จัดใหม่หมดละ

:Hard:
มองๆ ดู ok ครับ (เพราะอามก็คิดคล้ายๆ พลอยอะ)

:Insane:
00:56:432 (6,7) ผมว่าเสียง Finish มันไม่ค่อยเหมาะนะใช้เสียง whistle แทน แล้วเสียง Finishไปไส่ที่ 00:57:052 จะดีกว่า ผมคิดว่าโอเคแล้ว
00:56:742 (x) ไส่โน้ต งิ ใส่แล้วจังหวะแปลกๆ = =

เพิ่งmodนะครับ (แต่อาจจะไม่ใช่ครั้งแรก-.-) ก็ถ้าคัดค้านตรงไหน (หรือทุกๆส่วน ก็บอกกันได้ครับ)

ชอบเพลง Miku ทุกเพลงเลย>//<~ +Star ครับ ^^

ปล. พยายามจะใช้ eng แต่ใช้ไม่ได้ซักที (เพราะไม่เก่ง) ขออภัยด้วยงิ T^T
แล้วก็ปรับลดเสียง Sample Sound ให้เบาลงนิดนึง เพราะคิดในใจไว้ตั้งแต่แรกแล้วว่าเสียงมันดังกลบดนตรีหมดเลย

และเรื่อง Insaneที่ไว้ไว้ยาวๆตอนท้าย คือตั้งใจว่าจะให้เพลงจบพร้อมกับ mv ครับ แล้วก็ Insane จะเป็นระดับที่โน้ทหมดก่อนระดับอื่น เพื่อความสวยงามจึงได้เลื่อนระยะออกไปนิดนึงครับ ผู้เล่นถ้าไม่อยากรอก็กด Skip ข้ามได้เลยเพราะไม่มีโน้ทต่อแล้ว
blissfulyoshi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lissette
Nice map :)

Suggestion

Hard
00:38:22 (1) - end spinner at 00:39:05

Star!
Lizbeth
tieff
Topic Starter
illuminist
blissfulyoshi >>
I have fixed all of them and decrease overall sample sound level a little.

Lissette >>
That is a good point. But it will go quiet harder.

Lizbeth >>
I can't find any section for break time. But song itself is short so that break time might be unnecessary.
After I changed end of slide, the sound is so cool! Thank you.

tieff >>
I think a finish sound is too alone around those beats.
Thank you for a KD star :)

Thank you to everyone for modding and stars ;)
zerosmart
eee
eeemod GO!!!

[Normal]
nothing wrong with the map
00:35:32 (video event) - that's not very nice, is it

[Hard]

again, nothing wrong, just that problem with the video

[Insane]
00:11:74 (5) - this slider was hidden to me. I played this one first and was unaware that the slider would reverse.
that is all

I have a feeling you have a ranked map on your hands,
check in with a couple of BATs, they can both, mod and rank your map
Topic Starter
illuminist

eee wrote:

eeemod GO!!!

[Normal]
nothing wrong with the map
00:35:32 (video event) - that's not very nice, is it
Well, think it positive. Only who had seen this will know what it is. :P

[Hard]

again, nothing wrong, just that problem with the video

[Insane]
00:11:74 (5) - this slider was hidden to me. I played this one first and was unaware that the slider would reverse.
that is all
I have re-aligned for you.

I have a feeling you have a ranked map on your hands,
check in with a couple of BATs, they can both, mod and rank your map
Thank you for modding and a star. ;)
alvisto
Hi ! Fulfilling your request in #mod. Your map doesn't need any more small details mod, as the timing, beats, and spacing are all good I think. So, below are jsut my suggestions though :

General
The combo colours are too similar, meaning I can't differentiate dark green and jade green clearly, especially in INSANE, where the you really needs colour to differetiate those combo sets well.

NORMAL
01:34:294 (3) - This note here is weird. If you wanna keep the combo, I suggest you move to the previous white tick, so that it match previous combo sets. Or, if you wanna keep the current beats timing placing, at least let it have a new combo, and then cancel the new combo of the next neat. =P
Other than that, it's fine. I wanna play it already~~~ :3

HARD
01:23:742 (1) - Do you wanna align it properly with the previous 2 & 3 ? Ignore this. =P

INSANE
General feeling : When I test play, the sliders seems like move too slow compared to me hitting the beats, but I don't know about this one, maybe it's fine to others.
00:56:432 - You wanna fix this slider's shape ?
I notice this in INSANE. During test play, when the beats end, the songs doesn't end, instead there's a Skip button there, and players are forced to follow the dragged song. Remove "black" in SB solves. What does your Black SB doing there ? Are you purposely putting it there so that your song ends later ?

Good choice of song and a fun looking map. Can't wait this get ranked ! Star !
Topic Starter
illuminist

alvisto wrote:

Hi ! Fulfilling your request in #mod. Your map doesn't need any more small details mod, as the timing, beats, and spacing are all good I think. So, below are jsut my suggestions though :

General
The combo colours are too similar, meaning I can't differentiate dark green and jade green clearly, especially in INSANE, where the you really needs colour to differetiate those combo sets well. Color has been change ;)

NORMAL
01:34:294 (3) - This note here is weird. If you wanna keep the combo, I suggest you move to the previous white tick, so that it match previous combo sets. Or, if you wanna keep the current beats timing placing, at least let it have a new combo, and then cancel the new combo of the next neat. =P
Other than that, it's fine. I wanna play it already~~~ :3
After I removed it, it's sound better and don't have a combo issue. So it disappears now. :D

HARD
01:23:742 (1) - Do you wanna align it properly with the previous 2 & 3 ? Ignore this. =P

INSANE
General feeling : When I test play, the sliders seems like move too slow compared to me hitting the beats, but I don't know about this one, maybe it's fine to others. I have adjusted the slider speed equal to distance of note in same beat. So the slider may look slow for some people.
00:56:432 - You wanna fix this slider's shape ? Fixed it
I notice this in INSANE. During test play, when the beats end, the songs doesn't end, instead there's a Skip button there, and players are forced to follow the dragged song. Remove "black" in SB solves. What does your Black SB doing there ? Are you purposely putting it there so that your song ends later ?
My idea is to end the song and video together. Insane end the song earlier than other to relax the player with a cute Miku in the end ;) (if the video is turned on) So since it is unnecessary, I would remove it later

Good choice of song and a fun looking map. Can't wait this get ranked ! Star !
Thank you for modding and a star :)
show more