forum

Nana Mizuki - Heartful Song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alace
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2009年8月16日 at 下午 01:18:39

Artist: Nana Mizuki
Title: Heartful Song
BPM: 70
Filesize: 5828kb
Play Time: 03:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Full Heart (4.41 stars, 374 notes)
  2. Half Heart (2.92 stars, 239 notes)
Download: Nana Mizuki - Heartful Song
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
14th map
I suck at mapping slow songs
Mystearica
Use these: http://ranka.enigmaticentity.com/osu/heart-skin.rar

Hitcircle/lighting/followpoint

And here's the background with Utau, less flashy as the one I gave you so you can use it if you'd like.

Topic Starter
Alace
Got it
I will work on it after few days
DragonsWhip
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mystearica

DragonsWhip wrote:

No mistakes in the Full Heart version found, really. Looking forward to more difficulties. What's up next: Black Diamond perhaps? ;P ~Starred.
Probably Secret Ambition, Eternal Blaze, Heart-shaped chant, Hime Murasaki, Dancing in the Velvet Moon, Pray, Shin Ai and Trinity Cross in no particular order D:
Topic Starter
Alace
To DragonsWhip
I map so slow
maybe you need to wait 100 years
Thanks for your star
Shinxyn
omg it's the great wall of hitsounds D:

Full Heart- @_@
Umm... hmm Nazi...?
00:21:82 (1) - It felt like a whistle would fit the flow here (with lower hit volume)
00:36:40 (2,3) - hmm try adding a whislte to ONE of these two notes, add to 2 to make 3 sound like an echo (from music) or add to 3 to enhance the sound in the music
00:40:97 (2,3) - down one tick to center it better, then again, it looks like you aiming for the notes getting closer affect
00:42:40 (5) - umm randomly remove this whistle? just cuz the whistle flow around this section is slow
00:57:25 (2) - for the sake of this note, and this note alone.. reduce the stack leniency by two ticks >_<
01:26:97 (6) - maybe new combo for a new beat flow?
01:54:40 (6) - try this note as soft whistle instead...
02:15:82 (1) - I feel some hitsound should belong here somehow... your choice though
02:20:97 (8,9,10) - hmm add hitsounds to make this triplet stand out better?
02:28:11 (8) - .....new combo due to music? and I think this part could sound better too (8,9,10,11)
02:59:25 (9,10,11,12) - maybe align this part better? (since 7 is under slider, so its not really grid snapped and 9 is. Plus 8 and 10 could look aligned too, but doesn't matter
03:06:68 (2,3) - make this look more like an equal triangle? (grid snap is in the way)

There are places where grid snap interferes with some placement, but nothing that matters or stands out, plus most decreased spacing are probably on purpose~

@_@ hitsounds like these are hard to mod... and theres nothing that stands out for placement, and I think I tried too hard to nazi... -run away!-
Topic Starter
Alace
lol
I fixed some stuffs anyway
useful nazi modding
yeah~
Gabi
Lovley :3 :3

star
gdeath
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MegaManEXE
It's very nice, I know it's hard to map slow songs :<

Star'd
kioukiou
好久不見的三星譜 <3
jmaeshawn
I really like this song, and you did a very good job of mapping it! :)

I didn't really see any problems in the half heart difficulty, but a suggestion would be to put more whistle hitsounds in the soft parts where she sings with the harp in the background.

+ 1 Star for you :)

Keep up the good work :)
Pasonia
Full Heart

01:32:40 (1,2,3,4,5) - Decelerated spacing. This is fine for Insane.

There is one thing on my mind, but it's wholly aesthetic. Alace, please replace the miss hitsound with a silenced sound. For a soft song like this one, missing after a long combo produces a jarring, disruptive aftereffect.

Star.
Topic Starter
Alace
full submit
And fix the stupid spinner kiai time
Pasonia
Bub bub bubble.

mtmcl
Whoops. I slipped and ranked this map.