forum

[duplicate] Who's Playing.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
rust45
I was thinking maybe it would be nice if when you're looking at a ranked map there could be a button where you can see who is playing the map, and if you wanted to you could spectate one of the people playing. This is just something random that I thought of that could be nice those people who like to watch others.

deadbeat edit: t/116088
Metruzero
This is actually a pretty good idea, not only to see who's playing the song but also useful for mappers to see who's playing their song and allow them to spectate.

+1 Support
Azure_Kite

rust45 wrote:

I was thinking maybe it would be nice if when you're looking at a ranked map there could be a button where you can see who is playing the map, and if you wanted to you could spectate one of the people playing.
In my opinion, this sounds like a good idea. The only problem I see with this is that, unless your beatmap is really popular or has been recently ranked, you probably aren't going to see a great number of people playing your maps. Unless of course you're James, with a million ranked maps

Anyways, +1 Support
GladiOol
I think there should be sort of search button implented in the F9 menu in game.
This way you can search for beatmaps who are being played/edited etc.

Atleast I like the idea, +1.
cyanberryio
I can't believe this, I was seriously thinking of requesting this soon. D: But I was beat to it.

+SUPPORT
Zekira
I never thought about this, but hey, I like it. Support.