forum

KAMELOT - Liar Liar (Wasteland Monarchy)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xBlurinq
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, May 9, 2022 at 6:37:48 PM

Artist: KAMELOT
Title: Liar Liar (Wasteland Monarchy)
Tags: camelot rock metal english power symphonic progressive alissa white-gluz haven
BPM: 170
Filesize: 14609kb
Play Time: 05:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insincerity (5.73 stars, 2006 notes)
Download: KAMELOT - Liar Liar (Wasteland Monarchy)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Whisper, whisper in the dark...

Insincerity - done by me

💭 Apo11o / ❤️ riffy

Special Thanks
Apo11o - i will make sure to check aimod whenever i add new red lines LOL, MY BAD. ty for nom :)

riffy - xd Muslim diff incident
craziest mapper, think i need a degree in mapping to understand it, ty for nom <3

xd Muslim - helped me push this set ever since i submitted it, forced me to put slider anchors in the center on every slider end bc it "looks nicer in editor" ??? very encouraging words such as "ratio lol" and "ur map sucks PAL" i mean just look how far i've come thanks to him, really can’t express my gratitude enough :
D

Shubingson - great friend and the guy that motivated me to start mapping again in 2020-2021 after i stopped in 2016-2017 (^_^)b

SupaV - mapper friend who helped me with like 40 mods (wonder where they went hahahaha ._.) and specific problems with the map, started to think about mapping a lot differently because of him, mostly visual spacing-wise, thanks <3

LMT - never really talked to LMT personally, but their mapset of Liar Liar introduced me to KAMELOT as a whole and really inspired me to make my own mapset as you can see here, so yeah, thanks for the new band, maybe i'll be mapping more KAMELOT in the future...? ;
)

Mazziv - my first friend in this game, i don't think they remember me anymore, considering it was half a decade ago, i don't even know what they thought of me, looking back on our pms in the old website really brings me back (though tbh i was pretty cringe since i was like 2 yrs old)... they were my first true inspiration for mapping bc they mapped songs i liked from Undertale XD, we talked about Undertale and mapping, and overall they motivated me to log on and create maps i could be proud of... it took me 6 years, old friend, but i did it. i ranked a map. <333

background

timing/mp3 from LMT's set here
new mp3 5/2/22 (provided by riffy)

hitsounds done by me
new keysounds + samples 4/24/22 done by me
even newer keysounds + samples 4/26/22 done by me (taken from midorijeon's hitsound library)