forum

Guest Mappers awarding kudos. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
rust45
I'm not quite sure how this would be implemted but say a map has a quest diffulculty and a modder only finds problems with a guest diff. The mapper would not know to award kudos because it's not their map and they don't know if it really was helpful. But if the guest mapper did find it useful they could award the kudos themselves. And maybe this could also work with collab maps for when a modder only mods a certain section of a map.
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Sounds pretty cool on the outside, but it'd probably be extremely difficult to implement in itself. How would you know this particular user is a guest mapper, for example? Unless there's an easy way to prove guest mappers, this is simply going to not going accepted. >:
Derekku
I guess some kind of option would be given to the uploader of the map to "give these people kudo awarding abilities", and you would enter their names. But, this isn't really needed and the original mapper can just give the kudos themselves.
Mafiamaster

Derekku Chan wrote:

this isn't really needed and the original mapper can just give the kudos themselves.
I agree~
peppy
I say no. Difficulty to implement vs productivity is a very bad ratio in this case. I'd sooner add support to attribute a map to a specific user to give them credit, rather than this (and don't reply saying ++++SUPPORT FOR THAT please - there are already requests along those lines in other threads).

Denying this one.