forum

Graveyard Notification [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
just like the topic reply notification, can you send us an email 3 days before one of your maps are about to be graved so you can save it from eternal hell? (unless you bug BAT's for ungraving).
LuigiHann
Could be a good idea
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
Good idea
FurukawaPan
I like it.

Much easier than trying to calculate how close you are to the 28 days.
Derekku
EDIT: wat
anonymous_old

james039 wrote:

I like it.

Much easier than trying to calculate how close you are to the 28 days.
If you're calculating that, you have bigger issues.

Support from my end.
Sleep Powder
Forum PM's for this might be a good idea too~
Ekaru
I rarely check my email. Can I have this, but a PM notification instead? Oh, and support.
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
<3
peppy
I'm not too sure about this one - part of the idea of the graveyard is that if you haven't visited and checked on your map in that long then something is wrong already. Reminding people may make the graveyard a whole lot less worthwhile.
Azure_Kite

peppy wrote:

Reminding people may make the graveyard a whole lot less worthwhile.
How exactly would that be? I'm guessing the reason most people get their maps graveyarded is because they:
*Have left Osu! for an indefinite period of time,
*given up on the map (at which point a post should be made in the thread saying so)
*Plain forgotten about it.

Fair enough the first two are the majority, but I think that they should still be notified that their maps are gonna get graveyarded.

+1 Support
peppy
Getting a map revived from graveyard takes around 10-20seconds at most any time of the day. No, I don't agree with this. Forgetting about a map is a reason to graveyard it.
Ryuukun
i think "ITS" a good idea, though i never had any problems with this.
Its called "caring".
Kitsunemimi
^
peppy
Oops I forgot to deny :).
Topic Starter
Wizard Of Orz
denied with happiness ;_;