forum

Eiko Shimamiya - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni TV size~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[DBF]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 22 января 2010 г. at 13:17:47

Artist: Eiko Shimamiya
Title: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni TV size~
BPM: 105
Filesize: 3992kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,85 stars, 171 notes)
Download: Eiko Shimamiya - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni TV size~
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
ignorethis
Is it ok that i give JJJ's difficulty to you? You can name it "JJJ's Insane". (Check my full version. JJJ made a TV sized version there with high difficulty and low score.)

starred.

Download: Shimamiya Eiko - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (ignorethis) [Jar's Hard ~TV ver.~].osu
Jarby
I know that this isn't finished yet, but I'm going to say right now that none of this song uses 1/3 or 1/6 snap divisor. Use 1/4.
Topic Starter
[DBF]

JarJarJacob wrote:

I know that this isn't finished yet, but I'm going to say right now that none of this song uses 1/3 or 1/6 snap divisor. Use 1/4.
I too so think,okey,thanks.
Dartmir
:)
dkey
star~ :)
PicoLo
~Star. ;)
maal
M-must s-staaar~

Oh, I am wondering, which Difficulty is the Normal/easy and Hard/Insane. If Normal Ending is supposed to be the easy one, then you should maybe make it a little bit easier, since there are "some" jumps that "new" or "normal" Players (like me) wouldn't be able to get. I'll mod more later when I get time :P Oh yeah, Can I make a difficulty ? :3
Topic Starter
[DBF]

emaal wrote:

M-must s-staaar~

Oh, I am wondering, which Difficulty is the Normal/easy and Hard/Insane. If Normal Ending is supposed to be the easy one, then you should maybe make it a little bit easier, since there are "some" jumps that "new" or "normal" Players (like me) wouldn't be able to get. I'll mod more later when I get time :P Oh yeah, Can I make a difficulty ? :3
Of course! C'mon!
maal

[DBF] wrote:

emaal wrote:

M-must s-staaar~

Of course! C'mon!
maal
Sorry for double post. But, here's my diff, change anything you want, mapped 48 seconds since it's an easy. Kudosu :3 if you find it useful :3

Download: Eiko Shimamiya - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni TV size~ ([DBF]) [emaal's easy].osu
_FTB_
i like it!
Wuiss
Star
ElizabethSwan
star <3
:)
ladyair55
nice song ^^
xamu12
^^ star
Topic Starter