forum

[Archived] Healthbar Issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
Some people think I'm an error magnet.

Oh no, the healthbar disappeared... I can still see the scorebar ki (not visible in screenshot), but the whole thing is gone. Behold:

This only happens for some songs, but I remember this one, Hatsune Miku - Melody.exe. It was auto, and after a certain slider, the scorebar disappeared. A second slider came later on, and it reappeared.
Derekku
I thought awp was the err0r magnet =<
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
^ I know :3
anonymous_old
Happened here. Not sure what map I played. Maybe Oblivion? I was playing in CTB, not watching Auto.
Azure_Kite
Confirmed. It's caused by either a short break or a series of short breaks.

I got it numerous times in CtB in an assortment of maps with consecutive breaks in short succession

Note that when your health drops a certain amount, the Health bar returns.

Zekira
Is this all on CTB?
Azure_Kite
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
It happens in regular osu as well. If you fix melody.exe, you can experience it firsthand, after a spinner.
peppy
anonymous_old

peppy wrote:

I can't seem to replicate this. Can you point out the exact map/time it happens?
ESTi - OblivioN [DaRRi MIx] on CTB/Auto. Disappears after the first break.

DirectX/Full Screen/Lowest Settings.
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
anonymous_old
Please test. =|

(I can't; no easily-accessible osu!.)
peppy
Yeah, please don't bump bugs without testing first.
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
It happened to me again, when I spectated someone while they were playing. Other than that, I'm not sure what else happened.
Azure_Kite
At this point I've been trying again for about 30 minutes in order to replicate this bug, and in CtB at least it seems that whatever it was that did it, has either been fixed or removed.

I'm suspecting it had/has something to do with breaks, but since i'm not seeing any results now, I'm not sure ;p
anonymous_old
Can ESTi - OblivioN [DaRRi MIx] be tested, please? I know for sure that map triggered the bug.
Azure_Kite

strager wrote:

Can ESTi - OblivioN [DaRRi MIx] be tested, please? I know for sure that map triggered the bug.
Seconded. It does indeed. Doesn't need to be lowest settings, either