forum

Angel Tai - Yumemitai Angel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Homestarrunner
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, March 06, 2008 at 4:37:53 PM

Artist: Angel Tai
Title: Yumemitai Angel
BPM: 151.08
Filesize: 1602kb
Play Time: 01:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.91 stars, 107 notes)
  2. Hard (4.78 stars, 219 notes)
  3. Insane (4.94 stars, 259 notes)
  4. Normal (3.98 stars, 161 notes)
Download: Angel Tai - Yumemitai Angel
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Its another galaxy angel song, but its my fav. anime, and I love the randomness of the anime, and please take this song seriously, I KNOW its very reppetitive, but thats what makes it fun ^u^

added a bunch of other difficulties , well, insane is a decent challenge, but i did change some confusing note placements, and fixed note placement at a few parts on diff diffculties

I've also gone though EACH difficulty with distance snapping, because I guess I was pretty retarded when it came to spacing on this level -.-
Phrygian
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Homestarrunner
ty, now its working so well, and awesome ^u^

also, if u like happy funny/random stuff, i suggest u check out the anime ^u^
Rolled
Some spacing is pretty off. I only played through easy atm, but there are certain guidelines for note spacing. The closer the beats, the closer the notes. Same for the opposite. There's a lot of places in easy that don't follow these rules, such as the combo at 44:59.

I'm only assuming that the other difficulties have the same problem, so I suggest you'd do a run through of each difficulty at .5 speed and see what you can pick out. Let me know when you've updated.
Echo
Try 151.08 for BPM, at .11 it seems to be rushing slightly at the end.

Try not to space beats in a misleading way. Hard mode is fine, but I just looked through half of Insane and gave up. Here are some examples:

blue 6-12 at 0:46
green 1-8 at 1:05
blue 1-6 at 1:07

The beats in those examples have regular time intervals, yet the physical spacing of the beats reflect a very different rhythm to the player.

Fix up these and any other ones in the maps first.
Topic Starter
Homestarrunner
tx for the help, and i dun know wat i was on when I i placed my insane difficulty notes >.> changed them
chan
I think you still need to address the spacing issues previously mentioned my Rolled. Probably just go through all your versions with distance/beat snapping and make sure you're consistent. I played through easy, but it was actually quite difficult to play through due to the non-intuitive lack of beat/distance spacing. Please go through your own work and address these issues, and let us know when you're done.
Topic Starter
Homestarrunner
k, i went through the whole song with beatspacing on, even tho it feels weird, it looks right I s'pose
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.