forum

Nico Nico Douga - Ura No Kumikyoku Track 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lilac
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 20 January 2010 at 5:08:10 PM

Artist: Nico Nico Douga
Title: Urakumikyoku - Track 2
Source: Nico Nico Douga Kumikyoku 2
Tags: Nico Douga 2 Urakumikyoku
BPM: 96
Filesize: 12444kb
Play Time: 06:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Osu!Marathon (4.73 stars, 334 notes)
Download: Nico Nico Douga - Urakumikyoku - Track 2
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is part of a collab and the sequel to Kumiyoku... For more info go to here --> forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=14983

Horray, we've got 6 parts mapped now.

It seems a little bit too hard but...meh... go crazy with the mapping.

EDIT: Renamed it, so people who have the file must either redownload it or keep on mapping and I'll transfer it to here.

EDIT 2: Gah, everything is screwed up because i changed the slider velocity, someone help. :(
Jarby
Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni mapped.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Ura No Kumikyoku Track 2 (MarioBros777) [Osu!Marathon].osu
Sleep Powder
Raise overall difficulty maybe? Or should we just add a x2 BPM thing for the harder stuff instead?
Starrodkirby86
Something's up with the timing.

I can't shake that away from me.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Ura No Kumikyoku Track 2 (MarioBros777) [Osu!Marathon].osu
Topic Starter
Lilac
What's wrong with the timing Kirby? You can change it if you want or give me suggestions to change it.

I'm not sure about raising the overall difficulty. Remember this map goes for 7 minutes... If we were to do that. Success rate will go down and people will end up not playing it. Maybe even make it easier after it's all done.

Anyway, it's all up to you.
Starrodkirby86
I am for raising the Overall Difficulty. Raise it to somewhere around...maybe 3 from the right. This will make the whole map look less like a cluster of circles at a slow rate and more like an approved map with the difficulty it deserves. Besides, it's not like beginners will try playing the map.

I also recommend having an HP drain that's three from the right or lower (Preferred lower-ish). It depends how tough it's going to be at least.

I'll get on osu! later to talk about the timing.
Jarby
Personally, I think the HP drain is fine, but raise overall difficulty.
Zatoichi
Why is the marathon not 1.6 velocity.
Topic Starter
Lilac
Does it have to be 1.6 velocity? Besides, people will have to change there own part too.

And I am going to raise the overall difficulty but HP drain may decrease or stay the same.
Jarby
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
I think I found a slight timing fix.
First.
Change the first offset to 7,850
Second, change the second offset to 19,220
Edit: grar >:(

I reckon that's a bit better.
Sleep Powder
Topic Starter
Lilac

animask wrote:

Finished my parts~
And it has been received. ^_^

Remember, this has been renamed and sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused.
Wojjan
Took long enough, but finally got my parts in.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Ura No Kumikyoku Track 2 (MarioBros777) [Wojjieparts].osu
Wizard Of Orz
3.5kb osz, reupload
Zatoichi
You broke your map.

GJ
Wizard Of Orz
yes it's still 3.5kb
Starrodkirby86
Revived~
Zatoichi
Still broken for me
Topic Starter
Lilac
Yeah, I'll get this up and running on the 11th. (No more internet cap)

Until then, I've only got PMs from 3 people. (Oh yeah, if you actually did your part, I'm going to still keep it there even if you haven't replied, unless I deem it not to standard.)