forum

Falcom Sound Team jdk - Blue Destination [OsuMa...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FerdiXIA-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 08 May 2023 at 18:05:02

Artist: Falcom Sound Team jdk
Title: Blue Destination
Source: 英雄伝説 閃の軌跡II
Tags: Eiyuu Densetsu Sen no Kiseki 2 The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel II オリジナルサウンドトラック ost original sound track j.d.k. video game japanese rpg jrpg j-rpg instrumental erebonia arc 宇仁菅孝宏 Takahiro Unisuga
BPM: 140
Filesize: 6695kb
Play Time: 04:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. End of Vermillion - 4Key (3,65 stars, 3216 notes)
Download: Falcom Sound Team jdk - Blue Destination
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Banner by Syadow-

Trails Series Opening Theme

Aoki Negai | Senkou no Yukue | Ikitsuku Saki | Ashita e no Kiseki | NO END NO WORLD

Trails Series Original Soundtrack

Blue Destination | Like a Whirlwind | Sword of Swords
50 mira is truly getting more and more emotional here.

It's a bit late but this map was my little celebration for this song which is has reached 2 million views on the falcom music channel (not official) congratz and special thanks to the composer Takahiro unisuga for making such a masterpiece.

also check out to this youtuber a.k.a Atlas Benighted for doing a reaction to the song here. His reaction was so priceless.

I can't take this song to my Trails series opening theme list coz it's a battle theme song :')

Check out my other Trails series Battle theme song here (mostly graveyard but personally still enjoyable to play)

Rean & Crow best couple duo

bg source

not so many but some people might, yea. Imo this is the typical kind of song that you must listen to while playing the game itself.. it hits different