forum

With a shadow comes an agent.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lycos Hayes
A dark shadow fills the area just before a launch, an agent leaping into the air and flying toward his target. This wolf/dragon Hybrid is ready to help any and all that need his assistance.
awp
I'm having a hard time accepting the feasibility of a hybrid between a wolf and a dragon, but that's probably because I don't know squat about the dragon's diet/natural habitat/environment/biological properties.

I am confused heeeeeaaaaalp hello
Nocky_old
You'll probably have to ask the original poster, the new guy(Hey, Lycos Hayes! Welcome to Osu!), but I imagine the diet of a wolf/dragon crossbreed to consist mainly of meat, meat, and more meat. The advantages of being such a hybrid come in that one can survive in many different habitats, as long as one has a place to land. As dragons are natural shapeshifters, one can place themselves in a pack of wolves, further taking advantage of the wolf side, or a flight of dragons. With a dragon's innate intelligence, one can even take the form of a humanoid, though taking some traits of that which composes the shifter - for example, a human body, but a dragon's reptilian scales and a wolf's head.

But that's my point of view on it.

So, hiya, Lycos Hayes! Welcome to Osu!
awp
wait so does a dragon-wolf hybrid have scales or fur?

Also aren't dragons cold-blooded? Because wolves are warm-blooded and this asymmetric blood chemistry doesn't look like a good thing from a biological standpoint
MusicFan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.