forum

Bump of Chicken - Mayday

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
taNa
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
midori0701
naice map!! potato///
Topic Starter
taNa
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Inozuma
Timing seems fine.

It's a good map for a first try, but there are some parts that feels empty in Hard.
Example:
02:04:17
02:10:82
02:14:67
02:45:74

Maybe you should add a beat 1/2 later on white ticks (then it'll follow drum)

Also, there aren't any hitsounds, try to add some.

Last things, it's sad to say, but your map is way too long, try to aim for 3 minutes. (If you're aiming for ranking)
03:33:96 could be a good end.

Star~
Topic Starter
taNa
I revise it from now on.

thank you your modding.
nullPointLOL
Hi !
It's pretty cool, but maybe a little easier than I expected.
I could suggest some things:

You are wasting great part of the screen, usually the beats are all in the center but none would got to the corners (uhm.. sorry my english, for that. lol) In that way there's no much mouse movement. It gets a little boring. I'm not a fan of long spacing though. But maybe, not puting so many beats together could make the thing more fun than it is.

Also I think there should be a hitsound pattern, it's a nice song.

Star'd~
Topic Starter
taNa
hi!
first, my English is poor.
I'm sorry if I do wrong interpretation.

You are wasting great part of the screen, usually the beats are all in the center but none would got to the corners (uhm.. sorry my english, for that. lol) In that way there's no much mouse movement. It gets a little boring. I'm not a fan of long spacing though. But maybe, not puting so many beats together could make the thing more fun than it is.
Because it was the first production, I made it along distance snap first of all.
I think a little.

Also I think there should be a hitsound pattern, it's a nice song.
hitsound is difficult >.<
However, I intend to do its best from now on

thx, star & advice :)
gdeath
僕は来ました~さっそくMODを始めます。
ナイスマップ! o(∩_∩)o
[EASY]
fine

[NORMAL]
fine

[HARD]
01:0910 (5) spacing
01:51:32 (3,4,5) i dont like this pattern.but maybe just me.you can not really change it.
02:24:53 (5) spacing
02:54:53 (5,6,7) move 1 grid to the up and move 1 grid to left(you seem not to use DS1.0? DS0.8 is used?)
02:56:24 (13) move 2 grid to the up
03:06:74 (5,6,7,8,9,10) i dont like this pattern in this part.you should change another one.but its just my suggestion.

taNaさん、応援するよ、頑張ってね!(抱く (# ̄▽ ̄#)
star~
Topic Starter
taNa
avira0922
星をあげる~(●´ω`●)

お姉さんは応援してますっo(*^▽^*)o

マンモスうれピー

[Easy]
1:30:964 clap??
Topic Starter
taNa
avira>
うおおおおおおおおおありがとう!!!!!!!!!
i love you!!!!!!!! :)

avira0922 wrote:

[Easy]
1:30:964 clap?? fixed
proseyu
Topic Starter
taNa
proseyu>
thx star \(☆ω☆)/
gdeath
i check it again.i think no big problem.
it's a completation.you should make it become pending map, not work in help.shooting KDS for you O(∩_∩)O

taNa~~~(抱っこ)ヽ(⌒~⌒)ノ
Topic Starter
taNa
gdeath>
thx, but I revise it a little more.
alvisto
I am currently busy, but I like the song. Star this first, mod later. XD

Good Luck !
arien666
I like this song XD
Good.

Star this. XD
Topic Starter
taNa
Cyril Scarlet
Topic Starter
taNa
S i R i R u>
thx :)
一応手をつけてるんですがセンスの無さとアイデアの無さに苦労しててなかなか進みません :?
ぼちぼち頑張っていこうと思ってます>.<
show more