forum

Jenny Rom - Senorita (Speedy Mix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Puffles
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
An error has occurred. Please report this in the forums along with any more information you can provide!

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "ranking-F". Resource not found.

I get that at the end of your normal map =/ I am not sure why. Is anybody else having that problem?
peppy
I already replied regarding this error in the bug report thread by puffles, but as I have now had time to check and confirm the problem I will reply here. The .osu file contains about 12 seconds of hitcircles that occur after the end of the mp3. The score is therefore invalid when reaching the score screen, resulting in a fail.

This error is now handled more elegantly, too.

Attached is the corrected .osu file. I also +1 this beatmap - its pretty well made. I do think its slightly too hard to be called "Normal", though.

Download: Jenny Rom - Senorita (Speedy Mix) (Puffles) [Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Puffles
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
I just did so by opening the osu file in notepad and removing them ;).

I wonder how they got there in the first place though.. did you clip the mp3 down or something?
chan
Maybe audio offsets? Or copying and pasting big combos

Maybe osu! should crop any notes placed after the length of the song. Can't be that hard right?
peppy

chan wrote:

Maybe audio offsets? Or copying and pasting big combos

Maybe osu! should crop any notes placed after the length of the song. Can't be that hard right?
Good idea. I'll add this in tonight.
ps i think if you copy+paste it wont paste after the end of the song.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.