forum

caramell - Caramelldansen- English version

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
offline_master
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, July 27, 2009 at 10:33:03 PM

Artist: caramell
Title: Caramelldansen- English version
BPM: 60
Filesize: 2762kb
Play Time: 02:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.08 stars, 193 notes)
Download: caramell - Caramelldansen- English version
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
hay my first song!
cyanberryio
If you're going to use such a slow BPM, at least find the other two Caramelldansen's and half their BPM. Which by the way:

BPM: 164.22 (and now change the Slider Velocity on the Timing screen to 0.7 if you don't want to change so many of them)
Offset: 2,685
That's what I think at least. Offset should be around there, I'm not the best at timing.

In the timing popup, make sure you select "Snap to new timing" at the bottom.
Now go to the Timing drop drop menu at the top and select, "Resnap all notes" and then "Recalculate slider lengths" and go through the song fixing errors such as spacing. Use Distance Snap and Grid Snap. Toggles are on the right side of the editor. The spacing is horrid.

And I'm sorry, but this is probably going to get nuked by a BAT(Beatmap Approval Team). I'm just collecting some kudosu teaching you the basics of beatmapping, and hopefully if you remap this, have some sense of alignment/symmetry, it could be good. Or you'll know next time what NOT to do or what TO DO. :)

Download the program in this topic called MixMeister BPM Analyzer and it should help with timing it. Also the "Offset" is the first beat of the BPM/Beats per minute, which is the steady beat most songs SHOULD follow.

Also, change the map's metadata(such as the artist and title)to

Artist: Caramell
Title: Caramelldansen (English Version)

Though I think maybe the English version should have didn't artist, but what do I know? :P

Hope this helped you. ^,^