forum

Add to the Picture $3.00

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SkyE-
So, here's the deal, I post an image, the next poster opens up the image in an image editor and adds something to the picture. It would be preferable if it isn't completely random and unfunny. If the image gets to crowded we can reset the canvas by doing things such as displaying the image on a monitor and taking a picture of it as was done on the last thread. Please try your best to keep the original image visible though, no reflections, fade overs, and other random stuff that greatly subtract from the visibility of the image. Also try to avoid transparencies as it's inevitable people will MS Paint it. Let's make this epic, bros.
We all know what this is. Let's make some magic happen!
Welcome to Version 3.00 of the "Add to the Picture" series! There is NO way in HELL that people can't Save As an image from the internet, edit it in ANY way* they want, and stick it right back onto this very thread! That is.. unless you don't have MS Paint or Photoshop xD In which case, your computer/laptop is noob =)

We're going to make a HUGE exception to the Quote up there =) That is, we are going to COMPLETELY wipe out the thing, and start it up blank again, IF it gets to a point where you just can't add any more to it! So, I wish you luck osu-people!

Here we go!!

anonymous_old

Topic Starter
SkyE-
xD Not bad, Stager
Rolled
can has photoshop

Cuddlebun
I love those hybrid tee shirts

foulcoon
I just did what the thread said to do.

Rolled
oh i get it~
anonymous_old
lol'd.
Topic Starter
SkyE-
I don't get it... <.<
Yuukari-Banteki

SkyE- wrote:

I don't get it... <.<
those are American dollar coins.
foulcoon
I think I basically won.

/thread
Derekku

foulcoon wrote:

I think I basically won.

/thread
Yeah, I'd pretty much say so. The thread will only go downhill from here anyway.
anonymous_old
Reset?

;P
adam2046
Sounds good.
anonymous_old

Loginer
I'M DOING IT RIGHT

anonymous_old
Sorry, but you can't change the size of the image. 640x480 please.
adam2046
Hi hi.

Topic Starter
SkyE-
O.O

Oh yeah! Stop with the freakin fillers <.< It's annoying to have to start again every 3 posts. Avoid adding things that will fill up the entire space <.<

anonymous_old

show more