forum

Krystal Kay - ONE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Danrizthepak
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 1:49:17 PM

Artist: Crystal Kay
Title: ONE
BPM: 132
Filesize: 3716kb
Play Time: 04:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.08 stars, 127 notes)
  2. Insane (2.33 stars, 372 notes)
  3. Normal (2.65 stars, 400 notes)
Download: Crystal Kay - ONE
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A lovely song by Krystal Kay. ONE with Shaymin in the background. Now with Easy, Normal and Insane Modes!
adam2046
BPM: 132.00
Offset: 16,908
DeathxShinigami
Artist is Crystal Kay..
Topic Starter
Danrizthepak
I now made an Insane version which follows the rythem exactly with a little less notes then Normal but harder. If you have any advice to give me put a reply down if you want. All advice will help me greatly.
Topic Starter
Danrizthepak
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DeathxShinigami
Read my post above and give us our deserved kudos.. :o
James2250
you still need to fix your timing
bpm: 132 as adam2046 said
offset: I would use 568 or your offset will be after some of your notes
Topic Starter
Danrizthepak
Ok, I did it just like adam said and it seems very well timed! Kudos for both of you!
Topic Starter
Danrizthepak
This has taken too much time to approve so I would like to request it to the graveyard as soon as possible. Because I have five other songs I'd like to post but, with rules applying you cannot post more then two at a time. :cry:
Derekku
Try asking for help in #mod and stay dedicated to your maps. Maps usually aren't graved on request because you shouldn't upload them if you aren't going to take the time to get them modded. It can take up to a month or two to get a map approved/ranked, and since I see that you just uploaded your map a few days ago, you should be patient. If you have five other maps you'd like to upload, then I doubt that you've really put any time into them. :/
Topic Starter
Danrizthepak

Derekku Chan wrote:

Try asking for help in #mod and stay dedicated to your maps. Maps usually aren't graved on request because you shouldn't upload them if you aren't going to take the time to get them modded. It can take up to a month or two to get a map approved/ranked, and since I see that you just uploaded your map a few days ago, you should be patient. If you have five other maps you'd like to upload, then I doubt that you've really put any time into them. :/
Well, I am just a beginner so what do you expect?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.