forum

Cursor is really slow [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lime_old
Hello! I'm sorry to be a bother, but I have an osu! problem: my cursor is really sluggish for some reason. When I move it, it'll lag and barely move. I'm not sure why it's doing this. I've updated osu! and even reinstalled it, and the problem still persists. I don't think it's my computer, since it just started doing this randomly without me changing anything.

Has this happened to anyone else before, or is this some new sort of bug? Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
Kitsunemimi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Lime_old

Harris73 wrote:

Have you read the other bug reports?
Huh, I should probably go and do that. Looking through some other bug threads right now, but haven't found anything about laggy cursors yet...
anonymous_old
Options -> Input -> Enable Mouse Precision Mode -> Toggle.

If your sensitivity is like 0.1x, that may be the problem, too.
Mystearica
I don't know if you somehow accidentally enabled frame limiter, my cursor performance is horrible with that on too.
Topic Starter
Lime_old
Oops, found the problem: I had "limit framerate" unchecked. osu!'s working fine for me now.

Well, that was stupid of me. Thanks for your suggestions though guys, I'm sorry to have wasted your time!
anonymous_old
The only reason I think would cause your cursor to act that way is you (or some program) changed osu!'s priority.