forum

Eclipse - Futari no Yakusoku (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 12:34:34 PM

Artist: Eclipse
Title: Futari no Yakusoku (TV size)
Source: Basquash!
Tags: basketball anime
BPM: 280
Filesize: 13633kb
Play Time: 01:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.95 stars, 204 notes)
  2. Normal (4.14 stars, 80 notes)
Download: Eclipse - Futari no Yakusoku (TV size)
Download: Eclipse - Futari no Yakusoku (TV size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Basquash! ed 2

Enjoy.

Edit 7/30: MegaManEXE edits
Edit 7/31: Shinxyn edits
Edit 7/31 2: tieff edits
Edit 7/31 3: ztrot edits
Edit 7/31 4: Ephemeral edits
Edit 7/31 5: gdeath edits
Edit 8/2: resized bg
Edit 8/3: alvisto edit
Edit 8/5: minyeob edits
Edit 8/12: Starrodkirby86, Takuma, vytalibus edits
Edit 8/12 2: K2J edits
Edit 8/21: mrtn edits
Edit 8/22: ztrot edits 2
James2250
I see no major problems :P

easy:
00:20:25 (1,1) - might as well align these 2?
also seeing as it is 4.1 stars (I have no idea why, its not hard) might as well just rename it normal?

*stars*
MegaManEXE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

James2250 wrote:

easy:
00:20:25 (1,1) - might as well align these 2? The first 3 combos are meant to form a constant slope, so no change here.
also seeing as it is 4.1 stars (I have no idea why, its not hard) might as well just rename it normal? Considering it. If enough people want the change, I will change the diff name.

MegaManEXE wrote:

The only thing that really stood out to me was that the hitsounds in the second timing section were pretty loud. Otherwise it played well to me. Lowered the volume slightly

Thanks for modding everyone.
Shinxyn
Short maps as always~

Easy-

00:29:25 (3,1) - add clap to end and or add clap to (1)? (imo)
00:43:61 (7) - snap the end to a 1/2 beat please, aka- extend or reduce by 1/4 (this sounds awkward on 1/4 beat)
Eh, I guess I can understand the rest of the hitsounds, I really think this map is somewhere between Easy- Normal, you can probably save as seperate files and make its slightly easier/harder for both Easy and Normal

Hard- You really didn't have to double the bpm here >_< it makes the map look scary D:
00:02:03 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Try a raising volume effect here, (its too loud as it is)
00:02:78 (1) - and remove this whistle?
00:11:89 (1) - I don't see the point in making such a small jump with a new combo... just get rid of jump (and new combo), or make it a better jump
00:15:53 (2,3,4,5) - ... move this bunch so (3) is on y-axis? (align with 1) (align next combo if you want)
00:30:53 (1,2) - the whistles come in kinda randomly and they're kinda lonely (in the sense of using whistles on vocal)
00:42:53 (1) - do you want to hear the "up a tick" mods..?
00:46:18 (5) - maybe replace clap with finish (seeing the break is after this)
The rest sound fine
Redo Breaks

That was short~ (the song, not the mod x_x)
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

Shinxyn wrote:

Short maps as always~

Easy-

00:29:25 (3,1) - add clap to end and or add clap to (1)? (imo)
00:43:61 (7) - snap the end to a 1/2 beat please, aka- extend or reduce by 1/4 (this sounds awkward on 1/4 beat)
Eh, I guess I can understand the rest of the hitsounds, I really think this map is somewhere between Easy- Normal, you can probably save as seperate files and make its slightly easier/harder for both Easy and Normal

Hard- You really didn't have to double the bpm here >_< it makes the map look scary D: I wanted it to look slightly scary
00:02:03 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Try a raising volume effect here, (its too loud as it is)
00:02:78 (1) - and remove this whistle?
00:11:89 (1) - I don't see the point in making such a small jump with a new combo... just get rid of jump (and new combo), or make it a better jump
00:15:53 (2,3,4,5) - ... move this bunch so (3) is on y-axis? (align with 1) (align next combo if you want)
00:30:53 (1,2) - the whistles come in kinda randomly and they're kinda lonely (in the sense of using whistles on vocal)
00:42:53 (1) - do you want to hear the "up a tick" mods..?
00:46:18 (5) - maybe replace clap with finish (seeing the break is after this)
The rest sound fine
Redo Breaks

That was short~ (the song, not the mod x_x)
Fixed it all. Hopefully it did not take you too long to mod.
Thanks for modding.
tieff
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

tieff wrote:

Wow... Wanna see this anime.

[Easy]
I think it's Normal.
00:43:61 (7) - Clap on end of slider.
00:45:53 (2,3) - Spacing?
01:13:39 (1) - End here 01:17:25.

[Hard]
00:36:96 (3) - Remove clap.
00:37:39 (1) - Add clap.
00:37:61 (2) - Whistle.

Star, of course!
All edits done, except still deciding on the easy to normal change.
ztrot
small fix in irc and movie size suggestion
Ephemeral
Modding per request

[Normal]

Everything looks fine, except that the hitsound volume is too loud. Reduce section 1 to 30% volume, and section two to 50%. Section three is fine.

00:39:53 (4) - Might want to place a follow up beat on the red tick after this, for aesthetics and consistency's sake

[Hard]

Sections two, three and four are too quiet. Up the volume by 15% on each. Consider using the soft set of hitsounds at 50% in these sections also.

It's also a bit easy for a hard difficulty. Up the drain and difficulty to 7.

0.5 tick rate might be more appropriate here.

00:27:11 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - On this bit and the section after it, consider 'tapping' notes 5 and 6 to the end of the 'ku' in the vocals track, in tune with your chorus bit later in the song. Purely an aesthetic touch and makes it a bit more difficult.

00:46:18 (5) - Spinner instead of break after this note.

00:49:18 (1) - Kiai the timing section that begins a bar before this note.

Looks promising. I can see no reason why this shouldn't be ranked - provided the hard difficulty is made a bit harder.

Star'd
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
gdeath
all fine
though i mod your map seriously,i can not find any mistakes.just some hitsound should be improved
maybe because of my little experience.however i think your map is perfect!

hard:
00:44:467 (1,3) - clap. i think sound better
00:46:181 (5) volume is somewhat lower.you can make a timing and increase the sound.

normal:
00:53:681 (3) - clap.the end of slider

star~
v2b
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

gdeath wrote:

all fine
though i mod your map seriously,i can not find any mistakes.just some hitsound should be improved
maybe because of my little experience.however i think your map is perfect!

hard:
00:44:467 (1,3) - clap. i think sound better
00:46:181 (5) volume is somewhat lower.you can make a timing and increase the sound.

normal:
00:53:681 (3) - clap.the end of slider

star~
all done
Breeze
hi blissfulyoshi

[normal]
I can't find something wrong, great

[hard]
00:23:252 (6) - put it 1/8 tick foward to match music better
00:26:681 (6) - ^
00:28:395 (6) - ^
00:30:109 (6) - ^
01:15:752 (7) - ^

great map~
here is your star~
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

Breeze wrote:

hi blissfulyoshi

[normal]
I can't find something wrong, great

[hard]
00:23:252 (6) - put it 1/8 tick foward to match music better I really don't want to put things onto eighth notes, since it would throw ppl off, but thanks to this mod, I finally figured out what Ephemeral was saying earlier. I going to wait for second opinions before I change this though.
00:26:681 (6) - ^^
00:28:395 (6) - ^^
00:30:109 (6) - ^^
01:15:752 (7) - ^^
Thanks for modding.
alvisto
Hi, blissfulyoshi ! ^o^ Nice song !

My opinion

NORMAL
00:27:539 - Imo, end the slider here sounds better. It matches the background drums too.

HARD

blissfulyoshi wrote:

I really don't want to put things onto eighth notes, since it would throw ppl off, but thanks to this mod, I finally figured out what Ephemeral was saying earlier. I going to wait for second opinions before I change this though.
I think 1/4 is quite fine.

Nothing much else to mod, cause this map is good. Star !
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

alvisto wrote:

Hi, blissfulyoshi ! ^o^ Nice song !

My opinion

NORMAL
00:27:539 - Imo, end the slider here sounds better. It matches the background drums too. changed

HARD

blissfulyoshi wrote:

I really don't want to put things onto eighth notes, since it would throw ppl off, but thanks to this mod, I finally figured out what Ephemeral was saying earlier. I going to wait for second opinions before I change this though.
I think 1/4 is quite fine. thx for your opinion

Nothing much else to mod, cause this map is good. Star !
Thanks for modding.
minyeob
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

minyeob wrote:

[Overall]
Hmm...... mp3 sound is low. Could you make louder? Done, but lost a slight bit of audio quality.

[Normal]
00:45:32 (1) - New combo? Why? It felt like a slight pause, but you are right. Removed

[Hard]
00:54:00 (3) - Extend 1/2 beat like 00:50:57 (3)? Fixed. Surprised I missed that.

Star!
You have to move this map to pending beatmaps :D I just wanted a few more opinions before moving it. Moved it now.
show more