forum

AZKi, Omaru Polka - Kimi dake no Princess

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2022 m. birželio 20 d. at 18:43:32

Artist: AZKi, Omaru Polka
Title: Kimi dake no Princess
Source: ガラス姫と鏡の従者
Tags: eroge Princess only for you Princess of glass and Retinue of mirrors Glass Hime to Kagami no Juusha yuiko hololive virtual youtuber vtuber giga video game japanese visual novel vn op opening galgame shirahane suou Tansa j-pop pop jpop game version production
BPM: 180
Filesize: 18215kb
Play Time: 01:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,86 stars, 116 notes)
  2. Hard (3,33 stars, 243 notes)
  3. Insane (4,72 stars, 342 notes)
  4. Light Insane (4,2 stars, 309 notes)
  5. Normal (2,21 stars, 200 notes)
  6. Suou's Expert (5,26 stars, 374 notes)
  7. Will you entrust your life to me, Senpai? (6,01 stars, 391 notes)
Download: AZKi, Omaru Polka - Kimi dake no Princess
Download: AZKi, Omaru Polka - Kimi dake no Princess (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Everlasting Love Promise to my lovely Princess that bonds us forever~

Another Princess eroge opening mapped by me! I really love everything about this eroge...Hope you enjoy the song~ :)
A huge thank you to 5teven for amazing background editting~~ and Hoa & DerrickTbh for helping out with the video editting~ <3
Orihime is so wife... Obviously the difficulty name was inspired by her.. In which the answer will always be yes, anytime Orihime uwu (>u<b)
thank you box~ ></

- SMOKELIND & Gweon Sua thank you guys so much for showing interest in nominating my mapset~, it makes me really grateful for your guys help!! <3

- Shmiklak & Nozhomi thank you guys also for expressing interest in also pushing the mapset as backup BN's! <3!!

- defreeyay thank you for such a high quality mp3~ <3

- Mrturtlenugget thank you for providing me with such a nice video <3

- Hoa As always helping me out with editting nsfw scenes and making the video SFW to use! thank you!

- 5teven thank you for editting some photos and making it easy to use :3