forum

Mizuki Nana - Eternal Blaze (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mystearica
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Furawa
>3< su ki~~
MegaManEXE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Mizuki Nana - Eternal Blaze (TV Size) (Mystearica) [Nanoha].osu
azuki
love >A<
kioukiou
minyeob
[Nanoha]
31:04(1,2,3)-> Different spacing....... Use 0.8x distance snap or something.

[Fate]
17:97(8)-> Remove this note or Add a note on 18:07( ) or keep yours.
1:37:04(1,2,3,4)-> 1 grid left?(Grid level 1)

Starred ;)
Topic Starter
Mystearica

minyeob wrote:

[Nanoha]
31:04(1,2,3)-> Different spacing....... Use 0.8x distance snap or something.

[Fate]
17:97(8)-> Remove this note or Add a note on 18:07( ) or keep yours.
1:37:04(1,2,3,4)-> 1 grid left?(Grid level 1)

Starred ;)
Made your changes, thanks for modding :)
Babble
mican
star give to my cute wife >w<
Orthocopter
Starred!!
Saturn_old
shindrgon
Chiaki ~ STAR ~ :D
Mafiamaster
I see the BG in Hard but not Normal (It's just all black)
Reinsert in Normal please!

Normal~
01:17:88 (2,3) - Move these two 1/4 ticks forward. Don't forget to shorten 3 in case u do this!~

Hard~
It could use more hit sounds.
I seem to only hear Finish sounds only and I occasionally hear it from time to time
Clap sounds may work throughout the song so give it some thought~
Topic Starter
Mystearica

Mafiamaster wrote:

I see the BG in Hard but not Normal (It's just all black)
Reinsert in Normal please!

Normal~
01:17:88 (2,3) - Move these two 1/4 ticks forward. Don't forget to shorten 3 in case u do this!~

Moved forward and shortened 3, reinserted BG but it seems like the BG on this and Secret Ambition randomly becomes invisible...odd as I've had to reinsert quite a few times already ;_;

Hard~
It could use more hit sounds.
I seem to only hear Finish sounds only and I occasionally hear it from time to time
Clap sounds may work throughout the song so give it some thought~
I think this song is quite fine for only normal + finish hits, I've tried whistles/claps and even some custom hitsounds from various sources but I didn't like the way any of them turned out. I'll leave it as it is for now.

Thanks for responding so fast o.o
Lesjuh
Fate:
I'm kinda lost because it is as if you didn't use correct distance snap. Everything is playable to me but I can't figure the spacing in the editor. You might want to go through everything again :?
You know, actually it's fine. The jumps and different spacing are intentional and it's your style. I've had no problems when playing it :]

Nanoha:
01:18:26 (3) - End this slider on white tick.
01:22:71 (7) - You might want to space this slider further. You can do this by stacking the previous 3 beats.
This difficulty doesn't have a background.

Great map, have a star~
Z-Ramm
Nanoha:
Background missing?
I think the vocals should be followed closely, considering that this is a Normal, so I present the following suggestions:
00:28:33 (2) - I'd move the start of this to the next blue tick at 0:28:428.
00:29:88 (5) - Move to next blue tick at 0:29:976.
01:12:65 (4) - Move to previous blue tick at 1:12:557.
01:18:26 (3) - Move endpoint to previous red tick at 1:18:654.
01:24:65 (3) - Move endpoint to previous blue tick at 1:24:944.

Fate:
Super opinion section, go!: Nothing specific, just a stylistic issue: I really don't like the large amount of "invented notes" in here. A lot of the stacks seem superficial. It's my opinion, but the way that you sometimes just follow what seems like an invented beat gets tiresome after a while. Obviously some embellishment in that direction is fine, but I think I'd prefer if you just stick mostly to the beat that was used for the Nanoha difficulty, with a bunch of added notes and variations. Just to clarify: invented beats can be OK to make things harder, but I think you might have overdone it by reinventing some things that don't need to be.

Anyway, this is a fine map, so have a star.
ignorethis
Great work!
Topic Starter
Mystearica

lesjuh wrote:

Fate:
I'm kinda lost because it is as if you didn't use correct distance snap. Everything is playable to me but I can't figure the spacing in the editor. You might want to go through everything again :?
You know, actually it's fine. The jumps and different spacing are intentional and it's your style. I've had no problems when playing it :]

Nanoha:
01:18:26 (3) - End this slider on white tick.
01:22:71 (7) - You might want to space this slider further. You can do this by stacking the previous 3 beats.
This difficulty doesn't have a background.

Great map, have a star~
Changed Nanoha. Also did another full submission so hopefully that'll fix the background issue.
nullPointLOL
Beautiful...
May I share some suggestions?
Maybe slowdown a little the sliders for normal? I found those to be pretty much fast.

[Normal]
[00:31:815] - Add a note? and move slider to white tick and then re size in order to end at the same point.
[00:35:105] - end this slider at this point and add 2 more beats before next slider?

How 'bout start a hitsound pattern at [01:08:396] ? Claps on 1, 3, 6 and finish on 6's ending. Same for next grey combo beats.

Orange
(2), clap
(5), finish
Green
(2), clap
(5), finish
Blue
(1)'s ending, finish
(3)'s beginning, finish
(4)'s beginning, finish
(5)'s beginning, finish
Pink