forum

Alvin and the Chipmunks - Uptown Girl

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nintendoto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 11:35:13 AM

Artist: Alvin and the Chipmunks
Title: Uptown Girl
BPM: 144.27
Filesize: 2492kb
Play Time: 02:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.28 stars, 396 notes)
Download: Alvin and the Chipmunks - Uptown Girl
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This beatmap has a cool color effect and looks very tricky but it just goes to the rhythm of the vocals.
Rolled
I'm pretty sure that this song has different timing sections, and also I think the BPM (for the beginning at least) sounds better at an even 144.

Also, a song consisting of nothing but overlapping notes does not make a good beatmap. Throw some variety, but not until you work out the BPM and all of the timing sections.

Also, there is something wrong with the mp3 at around 1:23. It skips a part of the song. Try to find another mp3.
Topic Starter
nintendoto

Rolled wrote:

I'm pretty sure that this song has different timing sections, and also I think the BPM (for the beginning at least) sounds better at an even 144.

Also, a song consisting of nothing but overlapping notes does not make a good beatmap. Throw some variety, but not until you work out the BPM and all of the timing sections.

Also, there is something wrong with the mp3 at around 1:23. It skips a part of the song. Try to find another mp3.
I'm not really good at making beat maps since is is my 2 one I have made in my entire life.