forum

I quit this game!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekaru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
Pong is the bomb, shut the fuck up.
Sleep Powder
Do I win?
Am I allowed to give hints?
Pasonia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
SkyE-
Ok. =) Bye bye. Have fun somewhere else!

People who quit like this deserve every bit of attention that they want. Now, go play some shit game like... Tekken and learn all the juggles and shit, then get bored of that, and start playing something like... Age of Empires.

Stupid piece of trash. You leaving just means it's one less person I have to beat to get to #2.

Bye.
Sleep Powder
kuwarudo
DAMNIT PONG IS THE BEST GAME TRY IT SOME MORE DAMNIT
rust45

SkyE- wrote:

People who quit like this deserve every bit of attention that they want. Now, go play some shit game like... Tekken and learn all the juggles and shit, then get bored of that, and start playing something like... Age of Empires.

Stupid piece of trash. You leaving just means it's one less person I have to beat to get to #2.

Bye.
Please tell me you were joking.

Because he deserves much more hate then that. I would flame the fuck out of him but not even that would be worth it considering how much hate needs to be directed to him.

P.S. Pong is the shit.
Nachy
Yay I win what do I get?
WyndII
ooh, I read the whole thread..
posted.
Did I win? :lol:

bye bye, Thanks For Playing!
Wojjan
nardii

SkyE- wrote:

Bye.
If there's no sarcasm in here, this is one of the most embarrassing posts ever.
Echo
I can't believe I actually lost >.>
Azure_Kite
well, since I'm post number 14, it wasn't too hard, however I have a number of things that I need to say:

#1: Pong was then. Osu! is now. i.e. Pong is now crap; You should have a much better game if you're in this forum.
#2: What happens in the past, stays in the past.
#3: osu! is the future!

Now, since I've said what I want to, I'll just wait for the next winners/die hard pong'ers to flame me for #1... *Runs*

*shouts*
ciao~
kuwarudo

Echo wrote:

I can't believe I actually lost >.>

bwahahahahahahahaha
Pokebis
Nooooo, James!

And on the note of Pong.
Don't kill yourself. :cry:
kuwarudo

Pokebis wrote:

Nooooo, James!

And on the note of Pong.
Don't kill yourself. :cry:
MY MIND JUST EXPLODED
Azure_Kite
I must say... This reviewer needs psychiatric help. To be able to see that much in such a simple game... He/She isn't normal.
kuwarudo

Azure_Kyte wrote:

I must say... This reviewer needs psychiatric help. To be able to see that much in such a simple game... He/She isn't normal.

He/She is extraordinary and deserves to win the whole internet and be my therapist.
GolGate

kuwarudo wrote:

and be my the rapist.
what
show more