Filesize: 5984kb
Play Time: 03:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. easy (2.86 stars, 162 notes)
  2. hopelessness (4.39 stars, 255 notes)
Download: Ootsuki Kenji - Hitotoshite Jiku Ga Bureteiru
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

It's my first time making the Osu! beatmap. I'll make more beatmaps for the Anime.

It's a opening of the Anime Mr. Deapair. Play it, and found how hopelessness it is.

Edit3: Preparing to made storyboard. (Of course using pics from anime "Lucky Star" and "Zetsubou Sensei")

[I know my beatmap is full of worng, but now I'm working on storyboard right? ;)]
Topic Starter
pokedigi
There must be something wrong?
hunnykilla
Was there supposed to be an intro video? lol 3rd version of this song but they're all different.
Topic Starter
pokedigi
The song was fixed. Now it has 2 Difficulties
Topic Starter
pokedigi
Is that able to make a video like Ouendan?

---------------------
&Here's some pictures from Zoku Zetsubou Sensei Episode 7

Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kharl
I suggest this setting:
BPM: 186
Offset: 3620
It works better.

After you've changed the timing setting, don't forget to resnap all notes and recalculate slider lengths. It can be done by using the automated function in the Timing menu bar, and then manually correct some of the off-sync notes.
Also, you should read the guide about beat spacing here.
Topic Starter
pokedigi
And.. I think it's important to make a custom pics on Playmode list and result?
peppy
Great start to storyboarding. Hope you can get this complete :). Take heed to Kharl's timing fixes - it is definitely needed.

Can't wait to see what you do with the sprites you have for the guy's body.
Topic Starter
pokedigi
看到楼上我觉得压力很大
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.