forum

[Archived] Slider buttons not appearing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Right, I've searched through the entire Bug Reports section and haven't found anybody else with the same problem as me.
I just got Osu! and was really looking forward to playing the game, so I downloaded some songs and went ingame, only to find that the buttons for the sliders weren't appearing. So the outer ring shows up but the inner circle and the number inside it doesn't. The actual ball and slider bar appear though, and so does the repeat icon. This really makes it difficult to do sliders and is ruining the fun of the game D=
I've tried putting it in OpenGL mode but then my graphics go really glitchy so I can't use it. I've tried almost every other graphics setting as well but still no luck =/
This happens with every song, even the tutorial one. Using different skins doesn't help either.
I'm running on Vista with 2GB RAM, 250GB hard drive and a SiS Mirage 3 Graphics card (Which sucks heavily, but should be able to run Osu! Fine, especially with Low end PC mode on.) I've tried pretty much everything and I'm still stumped...Any ideas? Help is greatly appreciated :lol:
mattyu007
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
flying-emu
Had this issue as well after the latest update to Osu! as of 8/12/09. Switched to OpenGL, issue was resolved. Switched back to DX, issue reappeared after Osu! reboot.

Running in OpenGL is the only change I made, therefore I can assume that OpenGL is the answer.