forum

P.O.D. - Lights Out (Chris Vrenna Mix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mifune24
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
chan
::Ranking related
Timing: Timing is good, nothing wrong with the BPM or offset.
Difficulty: This is REALLY hard. I think really insane? There's just a lot of notes to play. At least another easier difficulty couldn't hurt
Spacing: Beat spacing seems to be followed through the song. I didn't scrutinize the entire song though. Some nice patterns too.

::Unrelated to ranking
+Nice background
-What's with all the bookmarks? I think just one at the start of each vocal section would be fine
-Also, I don't like the song, but this is totally subjective

All in all, it's a good but really difficult beatmap to a song I don't care for. I'm going to thought bubble this for now, but may revert this if I find anything wrong under closer inspection unless it gets ranked.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
Not sure how much of a difference it makes, but slow-mo towards the end of the song revealed that that bpm should be 100.02. At least I think it sounds better at that.

I dont know if it affects the notes at all, but whatever.

Also, more difficulties pls.
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Not into the rap/rock thing, chan? :o

I changed the BPM to 100.02, and it does seem to time better a bit. Thanks.

Also added a normal mode.
chan

Mifune24 wrote:

Not into the rap/rock thing, chan?
No, not really, or maybe just not this song. The only rap I kinda like is by Jay Chou or m-flo, and even then, it's not really my thing.
I'll take a look at this later this evening though. Since I've already got the mp3, it won't bite into my quota much :P
[Edit]: I'm taking off the star now that you've updated and it hasn't been played ranked, if that makes sense.
chan
Looks good to me, totally can't pass this so I had to go through this in the editor. Maybe you should think of making a 3-star or under version? Until then, you earn a star.