forum

yuzuki - Blackberry Honey

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vitas2222
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 20 декабря 2023 г. at 3:14:26

Artist: yuzuki
Title: Blackberry Honey
Source: Blackberry Honey
Tags: English Pop Waltz Folk Visual Novel VN Yuri 百合 Videogame Video Game Original Soundtrack OST Op Opening Theme Geiky Saki ebi-hime
BPM: 165
Filesize: 4116kb
Play Time: 01:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,8 stars, 186 notes)
  2. Honey (3,85 stars, 275 notes)
  3. Insane (3,39 stars, 267 notes)
  4. Normal (1,9 stars, 136 notes)
Download: yuzuki - Blackberry Honey
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
| #4 |

WARNING
Gimmick set, look at diffnames instead of starrate

Information:
About song:
The song is opening theme of visual novel "Blackberry Honey". It has a lot of instruments which create medieval atmosphere. Saki's vocal is cute and her long vocals are amazing. By the way, I found that song by random steam recommendation.
About map:
Spread itself has gimmick of reverse circle size progression, it's interesting.

Top difficulty is interesting slider map with attempt to change my main mapping style. It has a lot of SV changes and tricky flow & movement. I did a lot of interesting slidershapes with clean visual with high CS and avoiding overlaps. Visual executed very well and I can call it something like unique experience as gameplay of that map itself.

Insane difficulty has similar mapping concept as top difficulty, but with less spacing, less sharp SV changes & simpler visual which I use in my main mapping style.

Hard & Normal are simple, because of easy rhythm and chill atmosphere in song, low starrate of top difficulties and that's one of the reasons why I used high circle size.
About game:
Visual novel. Nothing to say more.

Special thanks: