forum

The (osu!) Mole [Episode 3: Spelling C's]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gamerrox
Episode 2: Quiz is up. It can be found here.
Episode 2: Second mission is up. It can be found here.
Episode 2: First mission is up. It can be found here
Episode 1: First execution video is up. The video can be found here.
Episode 1: Quiz, lists, and a twist are up. Please take a look here
Episode 1: Mission results are posted. There is also an extra task waiting for you all. Please take a look here.
Episode 1: Mission is posted. Please take a look at this post.

Once I receive the Mole confirmation and the PMs with everyone's bio, we may proceed.

Okay, I've been planning this game for some time, and because of some problems with how it will work on here, some gameplay changes had to be made.

1. NachoPiggy
2. Ekaru
3. MittenMasterzz EXECUTED
4. animask
5. thepianist
6. Zekira
7. kuwarudo EXECUTED
8. strager QUIZ BOOST
9. nardi1101
10. DeathxShinigami
11. emole
12. Larto

Quiz 2
Episode 2 Quiz

1. Did the Mole say they were male or female in their bios?
A. Male
B. Female

2. According to the roster on the topic post, what number is beside the Mole's name?
A. 1-4
B. 5-8
C. 9-12

3. During the Relay for Death mission, did the Mole say that they had "good co-ordination".
A. Yes
B. No

4. During the Relay for Death mission, did the Mole participate as a counter at any time?
A. Yes
B. No

5. For Molelywood Squares, did the Mole claim a role? (Geometric wiz or scavenger?)
A. Yes
B. No

6. According to the log on the forum, did we ever get to the Mole's square in Molelywood Squares?
A. Yes
B. No

7. What row was the Mole's square located in Molelywood Square?
A. 1-3
B. 4-6
C. 7-9

8. Did the Mole earn an exemption this episode?
A. Yes
B. No

9. What is the first letter of the Mole's screen name?
A. A
B. D
C. E
D. L
E. N
F. S
G. T
H. Zekira

10. Who is the Mole?
A. NachoPiggy
B. Ekaru
C. animask
D. thepianist
E. Zekira
F. strager
G. nardi1101
H. DeathxShinigami
I. emole
J. Larto

Execution Videos
(will be posted soon)
Topic Starter
gamerrox
About
12 players will be competing against each other in a race to be the last man standing. 1 of them is a mole. The Mole's goal is to sabotage the missions and take all the winnings for him/herself. The other 11 players will need to figure out who is the Mole to win and survive the game.

Episodes
The game will be split into phases called "episodes". Each episode will include the following.
-Mission
-Quiz
-Execution

Missions
Missions are the core of the game. Every mission involves a challenge that you must co-operate as a team or compete against each other. In missions, you can earn benefits such as exemptions and quiz boosts. You may also be punished with quiz penalties as well. Missions will occur in this thread unless deemed necessary to use an outside outlet.

Quizzes
Every episode will include a quiz. The quiz will include questions about the Mole. Quizzes will be posted in this thread and you will have to PM your answers. The player that has the lowest quiz score will be executed. This is where quiz boosts and penalties will go into play. If you carry an exemption, you do not need to take the respective quiz.

Executions
The executions are where you will witness who will be eliminated from the game. Executions will be in the form of videos and will be posted in this thread.

Exemptions
Exemptions are "passes" in the game that will allow you to proceed to the next episode of the game without needing to take a quiz. They are valuable prizes that you will find in missions.

Quiz Boosts
Quiz boosts are another valuable prize you will find in missions. Quiz boosts will boost your quiz score, hopefully tilting the results and prevent yourself from being executed.

Quiz Penalties
Quiz penalties are received in missions as well. You may receive one for failing a specific task or because someone was granted to cast one on you. Quiz penalties will deduct points off of your quiz score, granting a higher chance that you may be executed.

Quiz Ties
In the event of a tie with quiz scores, I will look at the tied players' previous quiz scores. Whoever has the lowest total quiz score will be executed. If there is still a tie, a tied player will be executed randomly.

Notes
After the roster has been filled, I will randomly choose someone to be the Mole and send them a PM regarding their position.

You may communicate with players outside the thread.

A note for players not aware of the game, a valuable strategy early in the game is to "spread your answers". Don't simply target one person as the Mole on the first quiz, as chances you are correct are very slim. Instead, target multiple people in your answers to have a better chance at getting some answers correct.
Nachy
This sounds fun.
Ekaru
I'm in, sure.
Topic Starter
gamerrox

NachoPiggy wrote:

This sounds fun.
I'm going to assume that's an "I'll join".
MMzz
ill join! :D
Sleep Powder
I'll join...just to see how this will turn out.

SPOILER
I'm gonna be a beta-tester for this game :)
thepianist
I wanna try also. :) In.
Topic Starter
gamerrox
Depending on how many people are interested, I may allow more players or reduce the player cap. I'll simply add or remove missions accordingly.
Jinxy
Sounds amusing.
Wojjan
sounds overly vague if you ask me.
Jinxy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
Let me see how this will turn out.
kuwarudo
hmm let me try this
anonymous_old

Wojjan wrote:

sounds overly vague if you ask me.
^

I'm in regardless. I play Mafia and this would be interesting to see...
nardii
With all these WW Games failing lately, I'll try this out for a change.
DeathxShinigami
Got popular so quick.. I'll join.
[deleted user]
Count me in!
adam2046
There is something very off about this picture...
DeathxShinigami
I forsee that emole is just another troll that with delay the process of the game. D:
show more