forum

TERRA - DoLL

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YtRaM_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 11 février 2011 at 15:10:37

Artist: TERRA
Title: DoLL
Source: Dance dance revolution super nova 2
Tags: doll terra ddr bemani super nova dance dance revolution beatmania
BPM: 170
Filesize: 17935kb
Play Time: 01:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Basic (3,67 stars, 153 notes)
  2. Beginner (2,65 stars, 83 notes)
  3. Challenge (5 stars, 373 notes)
  4. Ouran's Expert (4,72 stars, 181 notes)
Download: TERRA - DoLL
Download: TERRA - DoLL (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
DoLL from TERRA

Easy
Normal
ouran's Expert
Challenge

news:
Insane will be remaked.
Better music & video quality found!
Original song short version found!
5 MS OFFSET
My hard dificulty is removed and replaced be the Ouran's expert.

ouranhshc
can i make a difficulty for this song
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
YtRaM_old

ouranhshc wrote:

can i make a difficulty for this song
Sure! create your DoLL!

RemmyX25 wrote:

+1 support for this song. This is my favorite from TERRA

Will star when I see it finished
Me too is my favorite song of TERRA, but also my #1 favorite song! No one created one of this song, then I did it. ^-^
Topic Starter
YtRaM_old
DoLL hard mode (Super Neko) is finished. Normal mode (Lolita) will be ended maybe today or tomorow.
Sleep Powder
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
YtRaM_old
update
ouranhshc
star. I would make the changes that animask suggested
Topic Starter
YtRaM_old
I will update soon.
Topic Starter
YtRaM_old
New dificult. Also in update, but try!

redownload for new graphic!
[Lolita]
Offset 6,446
Maybe you should use level 3 grid instead?
Add more hitsounds

[Super Neko]
Maybe you should use level 3 grid instead?
00:44:91 (2) - Place on blue tick to the left on 1/4 beat divisor
01:08:56 (1) - This one was crying out to use a finish hitsound
Add more hitsounds
OK!
MegaManEXE
Great song, one of my favorites from Supernova

I'd suggest adding DDR and Bemani to the tags so people will be able to find it easier in search.

Why do you use normal hitsounds in Easy and Normal and soft hitsounds in Hard and Insane? It'd be nice to stay consistent, not to mention normal whistles sound bad in this song imo.

Easy
Nothing for me to pick on other than what I said about hitsounds

Normal
01:08:74 - Redo this break
01:29:91 - Redo this break

Hard
00:05:12 - Redo this break
00:44:56 (1,2) - I'd suggest using finishes on these for emphasis with the music, or else changing to normal hitsounds and using the basic hitnormal sound for them and then switch back to soft hitsounds right after.
01:08:56 (1) - Try a finish?
01:08:74 - Redo this break
01:49:50 (1) - Make this a little louder?

Insane
(This reminds me of Chocobo in some parts lol)

00:05:03 (1,2,3,4) - I think soft whistles on either 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 would go well with the music
00:09:97 (1) - This is really tricky, the start point is covered by the slider from the previous combo so it's a little hard to tell which way to follow the slider, although if you look at the end point it becomes pretty obvious I guess; it tripped me up so I felt like I should mention it
00:12:09 (1) - This one definitely needs to be changed/moved a little, the hit explosion from 00:11:91 (4) covers up both the start and end point of this slider, so unless people use a really transparent skin they probably will not know which way to go on the slider.
00:44:79 (2) - Move it back by one tick on the timeline? It sounds better to me this way
00:44:56 (1,2) - I'd suggest using finishes on these for emphasis with the music, or else changing to normal hitsounds and using the basic hitnormal sound for them and then switch back to soft hitsounds right after.
00:45:97 (1,1) - Unrankable, can't have spinners overlapping like that
00:47:38 (1,1) - These spinners are too short
00:50:21 (1) - Soft whistle here to go with the music? And raise the volume just for this note, maybe somewhere around 50-60%
01:24:09 (1) - Spinner too short again, but there's time after it to recover and hit the next note so this one might be allowable by the BATs
01:24:97 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - I'm not really a fan of the silent hitsounds here, if you want to put in the time I would say use normal hitsounds and have them start off soft but gradually get louder to go with the drums in the music.

Also, maybe use some more hitsounds in the first half of the song, you have some good soft whistle patterns later on
ouranhshc
i keep forgetting to work on the diff i making. i will try to have it as soon as possible
ouranhshc
heres my unfinished difficulty. id rather get your opinion before i finishe so the changes are easier to make.
Topic Starter
YtRaM_old
Nice insane, but the dificulties at the begining is easy, and humm at where you are working is: oh hard now. Really original, curently not my style.

I think the offset is not good because you place notes before. offset 94 i think*
ouranhshc
updated version ( THERE ARE NO HITSOUNDS ON THIS)
if you mod this don't say anything about hitsounds because there are none. Im mostly worried about everything being timed right.
ouranhshc
with a few hitsounds. final version. i kinda don't like using hitsounds
PicoLo
~Star. ;)
ouranhshc
this is my final final diff. i don't plan on changing anything unless it gets modded.
[attachment=0:31ba7]TERRA - DoLL (YtRaM) [ouran's Insane].osu[/attachment:31ba7]
Arusha Shuna
no skin for 300katu? :?:
Topic Starter
YtRaM_old

Arusha Shuna wrote:

no skin for 300katu? :?:
Skin of 300katu is already added, it looks like the normal 300 just more flashy.
I'm planing to add new sounds.

*Challenge diff is not ended.
show more