forum

Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Frontier Brain Battle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Amppelix
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 8. syyskuuta 2009 at 16:11:50

Artist: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda
Title: Frontier Brain Battle
Source: Pokemon Platinum
Tags: pokemon platinum battle frontier brain ds nintendo
BPM: 190
Filesize: 5602kb
Play Time: 01:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,3 stars, 161 notes)
  2. Normal (2,48 stars, 64 notes)
Download: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Frontier Brain Battle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Well, i changed the name of it, and it went to a different topic. Great(should propably have read the faq). Can someone, like, erase this or what do I do?

Oh, right it's here.
awp
Nintendo is not the artist, it is strongly recommended you research the artist (wikipedia is pretty good with this usually)

You're welcome to map the whole song if you can do it in such a way that it doesn't feel repetitive or boring (2 minutes is a pretty ideal beatmap length in most cases)

You can make individual sliders double/half speed by using Inherited timing sections (should be in the FAQ)

I can check timing tomorrow or something, it's 2:30am so I'm going to sleep~
awp
Eh today is yesterday's tomorrow: BPM is correct at 190, offset is 2608, so quite close.

Because the map ends around 1:30 into the song, you might want to have the actual song end at around that time, too.
Topic Starter
Amppelix
Thanks for the(late) timing check.
What do you mean by ending the song there? Do you mean just cutting the rest of the mp3 off with some shady music making program or what?
YoshiKart
That's what awp means.

I can cut the mp3 cleanly, if you want.
EDIT: I did it already, so here it is for free. :P If you want to make the mp3 fade earlier or later, or whatever, I'd be happy to do it.

Download: Frontier Brain Battle - New mp3.zip
Topic Starter
Amppelix
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
NoHitter
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: pk4_brain.mp3
Topic Starter
Amppelix
Awesome, thanks. Will it work if I just replace the one in the folder with this? I'd think it would.
NoHitter
NoHitter
Just a suggestion: custom hit circles.

Just put them in the song folder and full submit if you're ever going to use them.

And change the combo colors.

Topic Starter
Amppelix
Hmm, yeah, why not? I'll see if I like them in the song. Thanks a lot again.

EDIT:
Would it be possible to have multiple custom hitcircle images, so I could do a few recolors of the pokeball and use them, instead of just tinting the normal ball?
It would look loads better if the bottom was white all the time, and red is kind of hard to tint, it always looks red.
(Then again, I have no faith in myself as a graphic artist, so my recolours would propably look bad anyway)
NoHitter
Sorry, but no.

You could pick colors that won't look bad though if the whole pokeball is colored.

White, Gray is ok.

Blue will not look that good.
Topic Starter
Amppelix
I know, I tried. Well, I'll play around and see what fits.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.