forum

Osu Direct Panel [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shinde
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

TheeAcey
this has also happened to me, but with the dl bars after i press dl, any help would be great..

anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Hmm... what resolutions are you both using? I don't think that the renderer matters, but are you two using opengl or directx?
peppy
Neither matters. This is a known bug and has been reported previously. It doesn't always happen and is a low priority fix.
Derekku
Yeah, I've seen the multiple reports.. So uh, would you like me to slap a ticket on this or "resolved" or? :X
mm201
Did you double-click the link you followed? I already prepared a testcase which causes this by double-clicking chat links.

Derekku Chan: Please read #38 before filing what might be a duplicate.

Denying since this is a known issue which doesn't provide info we don't already know.
Derekku
MM: Thought it had been resolved. Either way, I would've searched before making a ticket :P
TheeAcey
oh your right guys, it just doesn't work on the first wide screen resolution.. thanks for the help, though i would like it to work on that setting but i can manage.

thanks again for providing an amazingly fast respond team and great game. :)
mm201
Locking this since it's now offtopic & resolved. =D

Derekku edit: mmhmm

peppy wrote:

(*) [peppy] Fixed issue #38 (osu!direct right panel misalignment).