forum

Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jay_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kharl
As this is a faithful remake of the original version in Ouendan without any timing issue, this map is undoubtedly rankable. However, I think there are some combos in the Hot-blooded level which are different from the original, but I'm not certain. If my memory is correct, the double note stack at 1:47:88 (and the similar stacks which follow it) should be triple. Can any one confirm this for me? Also, it would be nice too if you can map the easy version to complete the package.

For now, I'll star this. If no further modification is needed, I'll then thought-bubble it.
Phrygian
Kharl is definitely right about those note stacks. I've played that map too many times not to notice. =D
ZZT the Fifth
Cecilthemos
Okay, this is perfect for ranking, however this ISN'T an exact copy of the originals, there were too many inconsistencies to list, so I fixed your Hot-Blooded and Fierce modes to be copies of the originals, which I approve of.
Download: Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze (Jay) [Fierce].osu
Download: Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze (Jay) [Hot-Blooded].osu
If you add these to your beatmap and upload them, I'll give you the bubble
Edit: I'm not positive about the drain speeds being right on, but I know that yours were much too high.

rtsmarty

Cecilthemos wrote:

Okay, this is perfect for ranking, however this ISN'T an exact copy of the originals, there were too many inconsistencies to list, so I fixed your Hot-Blooded and Fierce modes to be copies of the originals, which I approve of.
[attachment=1:c4478]Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze (Jay) [Fierce].osu[/attachment:c4478]
[attachment=0:c4478]Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze (Jay) [Hot-Blooded].osu[/attachment:c4478]
If you add these to your beatmap and upload them, I'll give you the bubble
Edit: I'm not positive about the drain speeds being right on, but I know that yours were much too high.
The combos from 1:46 up to 1:56 (or so) shoud have an extra beat at the start on Hot Blooded. I'm not sure of the placement, sorry :/
peppy
Pending a response from Jay re: the fixed authentic versions before we can do anything with this.

*calls for jay*
Topic Starter
Jay_old
Ok! I did it! Should I do Easy?
Cecilthemos
Yeah, you should do easy, considering all of these difficulties are over 4 stars, it shouldn't be too hard, just remember to use youtube constantly to check your work.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.