forum

NUITO - Intrjctn + NeKoMaJiN Vs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blixys
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, February 27, 2023 at 01:50:04 PM

Artist: NUITO
Title: Intrjctn + NeKoMaJiN Vs
Tags: wyit ヒラヰケイイチロウ トモフジイヌ Unutella 2009 math experimental rock keiichiro hirai awada r atsushi tomofuji instrumental alternative
BPM: 133
Filesize: 13157kb
Play Time: 07:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. ROCKyou DEATH (7.08 stars, 1723 notes)
Download: NUITO - Intrjctn + NeKoMaJiN Vs
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

odds - blixys // evens - wyit
⚠ Epilepsy Warning: The storyboard of this beatmap contains rapidly flashing lights.

Credits
background art by maguru white
timing (NeKoMaJiN Vs) by -nub

nominated by wafer & moonpoint(Apo11o)
Mapper's Remarks
it is nothing short of a MIRACLE that this happened at all. we'd wanted to collab for a while, but we didn't really have the right motivation until this. neither of us really planned this, either; blixys just sent me the first part and i was like "ok sure let's do this."

speaking of him, i really cannot thank him enough for the work he put into this; mapping, storyboarding, hitsounding, not to mention the extensive effort he put into the trailers before it dropped. you honestly really have outdone yourself here, dude. thank you.

we both had a lot of fun doing this. this is the first time in a long while, for the both of us, that we have enjoyed mapping this much. i'm very happy that something this big wasn't born out of burnout or hiatuses; this felt very natural, and i'm SO glad that we saw it through.

the map has been out for only an hour or so, and i'm... kinda amazed at the response it's gotten. i mean, we did advertise the shit out of it but still. we got like 5 hypes within the first minute it was uploaded lmao

anyways, that's all i've got to say about it. please go check this map out, the both of us put a lot into it and we think it's worth your time.

on that note, i think we're gonna try to rank this. stay tuned

- wyit