forum

Trocadero - Blood Gulch Blues beat help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slain087
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 6:32:08 PM

Artist: Trocadero
Title: Blood Gulch Blues
BPM: 203
Filesize: 3634kb
Play Time: 02:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.3 stars, 98 notes)
Download: Trocadero - Blood Gulch Blues
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first time making a beatmap, and I'm pretty much at a loss. Where would be good places to add notes and/or move them to? And I already know about the first note, I've already corrected that. Can't upload it though.

Just as a side note - there's a bit of cursing. I've tried to alleviate it a little with the whistling, but I have no idea about how to drown them out completely from the song.
EiJi
Hello,

I haven't looked at your map, but by what you're asking, I should be able to help.

Placing beats isn't as hard as you might think. In fact, it is quite limited as you must place them so that they're spaced equally to other beats.

For this specific issue, please check this link, as well as the entire FAQ. It will help you tremendously.

Good luck.
Cecilthemos
Cussing really isn't a problem...
I think it's Mandlebrot (sp?) Set that has a LOT of cussing in it, and no one seemed to care.
Topic Starter
Slain087
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.