forum

Emi Ida - Tsuki no Akari

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kharl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 28 มกราคม 2551 at 15:04:50

Artist: Emi Ida
Title: 月の明り (Tsuki no Akari)
BPM: 88
Filesize: 14518kb
Play Time: 02:36
Note: Video included
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.95 stars, 203 notes)
Download: Emi Ida - Tsuki no Akari
Download: Emi Ida - Tsuki no Akari
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Remastered 'Theme of Love' from Final Fantasy IV. This is my first attempt on mapping slow song. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Note: The video may causes the game to lag on slower machines. Turn off the video helps.
EiJi
Nice to see you back in action, Kharl.

Instant bubble, but that's to be expected.

I'll trust you as far as timing goes, as I wouldn't be able to time this anyway. You're one of the better timers, anyway.

Spacing and placement and everything else looks fine. Only complaint I have, and it's not to you, but the video lags Osu like crazy. Guess that one is Peppy's dept. :P
Topic Starter
Kharl

EiJi wrote:

Only complaint I have, and it's not to you, but the video lags Osu like crazy. Guess that one is Peppy's dept. :P
Yeah, it slightly lags on my computer too (which it shouldn't). I use DivX codec and try to reduce the bitrate but it doesn't seem to help much. Any helps for this issue are much appreciated.
peppy

EiJi wrote:

Spacing and placement and everything else looks fine. Only complaint I have, and it's not to you, but the video lags Osu like crazy. Guess that one is Peppy's dept. :P
Video is fine here. And beatmap seems pretty solid, as usual. Good to see uploading worked :).
EiJi
The upload always worked... I downloaded it right after you posted it... So I assume YOU had a problem and then unbubbled it. Well, fell free to bubble it again when you resolve whatever problem you have.
Cecilthemos
Oh my God, I love you, how did I miss this getting ranked...
Kimichi
Ooooh, this song is great! Mind me asking where it's from? :)
Awesome BeatMap, everything is nicely timed and the video doesn't lag for me either, inspires me to make one of my own.
Cecilthemos
It's from Final Fantasy IV DS.