forum

SHK - Identity Part II

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chacha17
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 9:55:11 AM

Artist: SHK
Title: Identity Part II
Source: O2Jam
Tags: NoHItter wanhyrzh id2
BPM: 149.97
Filesize: 4161kb
Play Time: 02:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.63 stars, 344 notes)
  2. Insane (4.98 stars, 481 notes)
  3. NoHItter's Easy (1.45 stars, 141 notes)
  4. Wanh's Normal (3.7 stars, 184 notes)
Download: SHK - Identity Part II
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Herp derp

Download: SHK - Identity part II (Chacha17) [Hx5-test4-xiumeibpmandoffset].osu
Xiu Mei
Well, your timing is off.

BPM:149.94
Offset: 14,456

After that, resnap your notes and re-do your sliders
NoHitter
Multiple Timing Sections:

BPM: 149.5
Offset: 20

Timing Sections:

00:14:44 - BPM: 149.5

00:30:09 - BPM: 149.5

00:46:45 - BPM: 149.5

01:21:62 - BPM: 149.5

02:08:07 - BPM: 149.5

02:34:91 - BPM: 149.5

Note: Uncheck the box with the "Inherit previous time settings".
NoHitter
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: SHK - Identity part II (Chacha17) [Nx4].osu
Topic Starter
Chacha17
thanks nohitter, :>

how bout Hx5, i know it has a lot of problems :o

btw, u mean offset 200, not 20, right? :D
SwRRt
First off on Normal (Nx4)
- For your rollers try changing your roller type. (In top of the edit window, you will see "|File|Edit|View|Options|Timing|Web|Help|" You can go into options and the first thing you should see is slider curve type. Experiment with these until you find one that suits you and your beatmap!) They should be able to swerve without catching someones eye so easily. But notice you'll have to select each one and change it.
- Some hitsounds maybe? Never forget that you can always ADD hitsounds where the song does actually use them, sometimes clap sounds good even when there isn't a clap in the song. Same goes for finish and whistle, don't forget to use hitsounds.
- Spinners? Clearly you have blank areas left for what you're going to figure out next/later. There are some parts that never seem to work with anything, try a spinner! I used to joke around before I beat mapped, "a spinner is a beatmapper's easy way out." It would seem that it could be so, and make sure to make use of break times too, no one likes a beat map that runs on for hours and hours without any breaks.
--Tip: For the empty spots, try running through a couple times and just click the beat you think would work in one spot, rearrange it later.--

And on to Hard (Hx5)
- Again hitsounds, don't forget finish can be used more than just at the end, just don't over do it. --Note: Don't forget about custom hitsounds, ask some friends (*coughmecough*) if they could do any, they help your chances of getting accepted even if you only use it once such as at the beginning, end, or an odd change in the song.--
- You need a few spinners if you can, your beat map is clearly a challenge but spinners decide the difference between pros, and suber uber haxorz. :3
- I noticed that you have a lot of super clicks where you'd end up left right clicking to get them all, it's ok for them to be stacked but ever think of unstacking one or two and making a simple square or something? (hint hint. :D)

---Personal Mark?---
I have always been a fan of putting your own personal mark in a song and there is a number of ways. One way is having a set skin with your song and having one of the things include your symbol. Other times you can make it with rollers or normal circles. This is never required and it never really does anything but it just reminds people who made it. (My symbol is a roller S starting at the bottom. :3)
Topic Starter
Chacha17
comments please. :D
NoHitter

Chacha17 wrote:

You can apply the same timing sections on nx4 in hx5.

And sorry the offset is 200.

Here's the file for hx5

Download: SHK - Identity part II (Chacha17) [Hx5].osu
Topic Starter
Chacha17

NoHItter wrote:

Chacha17 wrote:

You can apply the same timing sections on nx4 in hx5.

And sorry the offset is 200.

Here's the file for hx5
ok i'll fix it, but is the offset fine in Hx5?
NoHitter
Offset?

The same song has the same BPM/offset
Topic Starter
Chacha17

NoHItter wrote:

Offset?

The same song has the same BPM/offset

ok thanks :>

i'll fix spacing later
rhezimhain
in 0:53 you must fix the beat timing and also in 2:08 you must add more beat or insert a break.
anyways nice pattern for first timer :D
Topic Starter
Chacha17

rhezimhain wrote:

in 0:53 you must fix the beat timing and also in 2:08 you must add more beat or insert a break.
anyways nice pattern for first timer :D
u mean, spacing? in 0:53. hehe. okay i'll fix it.

:>

ok hehe. yea in 2:08 it's still empty. :>

i'll be finishing my map now.

anyway maraming thanks for the star
L-Lawliet_old
at the timing at 0:27 do not use a spinner use a slidder at 00:36 there is a beat and a slidder put them 2 on the same spot at 01:53 put a break at 02:36 plz use a slidder if the beat goes faster at 02:41 put the 2 beats at the same spot oke something that i see in this beatmap
Topic Starter
Chacha17
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
NoHitter
Topic Starter
Chacha17

NoHItter wrote:

You didn't change the BPM/ offset and timing sections in Hx5
oyea wait i forgot >_>

thanks for reminding me
NoHitter
NX4

Slider
14:447 - 14:898 -- Shorten it to 14:848.

Overlapping notes.
Please double-check and fix the notes.

Overall
Redo distance snapping.
Shorten distance between notes for normal, and longer distances between notes for hard.

Just my opinion, but the sliders that go straight then curve then straight again don't look too neat.
Topic Starter
Chacha17

NoHItter wrote:

Overall
Redo distance snapping.
Shorten distance between notes for normal, and longer distances between notes for hard.

Just my opinion, but the sliders that go straight then curve then straight again don't look too neat.

in Hx5? :>
NoHitter
also Hx5.

If you change the distance between notes then you have to distance snap again.

The distance between notes is up to you of course.
show more