forum

Youko Takahashi - Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 29 January 2008 at 3:54:54 p.m.

Artist: Youko Takahashi
Title: Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo
BPM: 100
Filesize: 1719kb
Play Time: 01:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.43 stars, 184 notes)
Download: Youko Takahashi - Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First ED for Shakugan no Shana.

Have fun.
Zyid
Okay for the most part I really enjoyed this beatmap, but there was a bit at the beginning that kept screwing me over so I took a look and sure enough we have a problem.

Now, your spacing tends to be inconsistent - two stacked beats followed by a separate one despite them all being the same distance apart - but those don't really cause a huge problem while playing so I'm willing to be liberal on that.

Something that does cause a problem is the chain at 00:35:21. Stacked beats are okay as long as they're consistent, but while all the other stacked beats are one beat apart the beats here are spaced further apart. Instant confusion, especially followed by those sliders from hell. My advice is to space this stack out some.

Otherwise everything looked good to me. Take a star.

EDIT: Found another problem spot. 00:57:97 - two stacked beats followed shortly after by two more stacked beats which are different lengths apart.
Topic Starter
Echo
Fixed, take another look.
Saturos
Looks fine to me. You did a nice job cleaning it up. *bubbles*
chan
This is a good beatmap, but I'm not ranking this just yet for one reason in particular.
There are some overlapping notes/repeating sliders that I find really difficult to see/play. These occur at 00:36:13 and 01:03:49. If you/anyone else thinks that this shouldn't be a factor for not ranking, then I will gladly rank it, but I think that it is really confusing.
Otherwise I really enjoyed this beatmap! The intro is great and the instrumental section after the intro with the sliders is really fun to play.

[Edit]: Also, this is a pretty awesome song!
[Edit 2]: Ranking after some compromise.