forum

Ancient Bards - A Greater Purpose [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ratchet0203
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 8 March 2023 at 16:09:58

Artist: Ancient Bards
Title: A Greater Purpose
Tags: melodic symphonic power metal female English vocals 2014 A New Dawn Ending Daniele Mazza Martino Garattoni Sara Squadrani Claudio Pietronik Federico Gatti marathon streams AGP
BPM: 180
Filesize: 11641kb
Play Time: 07:51
Difficulties Available:
  1. Virtue (5.84 stars, 3924 notes)
Download: Ancient Bards - A Greater Purpose
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
FIRST RANKED!

HE IS FACE TO FACE WITH SENDOR
WITH HIS CRUELEST ENEMY
WHILE HE'S WAGING THE BATTLE
WITH THE DEMONS INSIDE OF HIM!

There being no ranked Ancient Bards maps after 15 years of osu! was unfortunate, so I fixed that.

Check note in discussion tab for song and BG sources.

More Ancient Bards maps by me here. Even more metal maps by me here and here.

THANKS TO
NeroXx FOR HQ COMPRESSED BG!
THE MODDERS
MEGAMELA (Was originally a collaborator, but his changes were overwritten. However, he was still a huge contribution to this map's development. Definitely a big shoutout to him.)
Greenshell
Antti
_gt
D0UG (Decided to use this map for his BN application. I am honored. EDIT: HE PASSED)
Regarding lower diffs
There used to be a Futsuu, Muzukashii and Oni for this map. They even followed RC. However, I had to delete them for this map to have a chance of being ranked due to the length of the song. They were deleted on January 18, 2023... and I got Antti to nominate the map 30 minutes later, lol. Sorry, lower level players. I wanted to keep the diffs for y'all but I couldn't. Honestly I don't think I'll ever try to make lower diffs again either. Doing so is absolutely soul-sucking.
These old diffs can be found here.
Stats
Final map update on: March 8, 2023 at 21:10:13 UTC
Qualified on: March 9, 2023 at 10:47:38 UTC
Plays before qualified: 139 (Pretty much all me.)
Plays during qualified: 77
Scores during qualified
Me (96.95% NM 7 miss)
Smallwu (99.31% HR 3 miss)
LoafOfQtips (0.01% NFHDDTHRFL 3922 miss on March 12, 2022 at 21:38 UTC)