forum

'ello Every one :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Munchlax
Well I've been playing osu for almost a year now and never bothered to go on the forums and stuff like that till now. Seems like a great place so i guess il stay here a bit. Well about me a bit; I'm not to good at playing osu with a mouse, but I'm pretty well at playing the osu port on the itouch aswell as elite beat agents and ouendan. I have recentlly started making beatmaps so I will put some up soon. I Like all types of rhythm games and gaming in general. I also like to browse the internet and such. I've got plenty of other accounts on other sites so if your interested about them just drop me a pm and ill tell ya if ya want. I like all types of rock, some japanese pop and alternative and I'm a furry; that seems to be about all. Well hi every one
Starrodkirby86
Furry, eh? oxo

Is that why you're named Munchlax? :V

Well, have fun here. You don't need to play osu! with mouse, there's always tablet. :3 (Or Mouse + Keyboard)
Topic Starter
Munchlax

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Furry, eh? oxo

Is that why you're named Munchlax? :V
Nahh, I've JUst been going by the name munchlax for ever.

Well, have fun here. You don't need to play osu! with mouse, there's always tablet. :3 (Or Mouse + Keyboard)
Thanks :3, I was thinking about getting a tablet for X mas so :D, Also, have there been any upgrades to osu since last year? I've had the same version of osu and never bothered to chek if there were
Starrodkirby86
Just run the osu-me application. However, osu! /should/ notify you of an update. Builds come really quickly, so I assume you don't have the latest one.

The latest public build is 833.

If you're buying a tablet, you can always check this out:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14881
Topic Starter
Munchlax

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Just run the osu-me application. However, osu! /should/ notify you of an update. Builds come really quickly, so I assume you don't have the latest one.

The latest public build is 833.

If you're buying a tablet, you can always check this out:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14881
Thanks for the advice; but when i start osu-me i get an error message saying
Error
System.indexoutofrangeexception:Idex was outside bounds of the array at (square) . (square) ()
And it continues scanning,ANy idea why?
It kind of looks like this

Starrodkirby86
Try downloading this osume.exe

http://osu.ppy.sh/release/osume.exe
Topic Starter
Munchlax
Ahh thanks abunch :D Everythings working now and the small little glitches I had before are all removed :D
Mogsy
oh god another furry

Anyways, welcome to the madness that is the osu! forums. :V
Topic Starter
Munchlax

Mogsworth wrote:

oh god another furry

Anyways, welcome to the madness that is the osu! forums. :V
Glad to see more furs around here :P

dhumphrey wrote:

ahhhh furry...i too am a gossip girl cast member...

till i walked on that christian bale set...
?