forum

solfa feat. Shimotsuki Haruka + Ceui - STUDY ST...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023 m. vasario 25 d. at 21:30:28

Artist: solfa feat. Shimotsuki Haruka + Ceui
Title: STUDY STEADY
Source: スタディ§ステディ2
Tags: eroge Study § Steady 2 video game marmalade galgame visual novel vn japanese opening op shimotsukin gazimal shirahane suou _xyliac pop j-pop jpop
BPM: 175
Filesize: 16235kb
Play Time: 01:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. _xyliac's Insane (4,54 stars, 248 notes)
  2. Easy (1,78 stars, 92 notes)
  3. gazimal's Ohimesama no Aiyoku (5,07 stars, 301 notes)
  4. Hard (3,11 stars, 180 notes)
  5. Insane (4,69 stars, 240 notes)
  6. Light Insane (4,08 stars, 207 notes)
  7. Normal (2,17 stars, 160 notes)
  8. Shinmitsu Kyouiku Jugyou (5,47 stars, 286 notes)
  9. Suou's Insane (4,81 stars, 274 notes)
Download: solfa feat. Shimotsuki Haruka + Ceui - STUDY STEADY
Download: solfa feat. Shimotsuki Haruka + Ceui - STUDY STEADY (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It's time to examine everything related to "love" study, between you and me~

Been a huge fan of Marmalade visual novels, so I'm very happy to map one of their game's opening's, hope you'll enjoy Shimotsukin & Ceui amazing duet <3
A big thank you to 5teven doing amazing background editing, and Hoa editting such a perverted video, thank you!!
If you're going to read for the real plot, rather than "plot" stick to Study Steady, and not Study Steady 2, trust me on this one :D
Every single character in this visual novel is amazing due to their own... unique personalities, though I think Yuno might be my favorite > <
thank you box <3

- jonathanlfj Shmiklak thank you guys so much for helping out by modding and showing interest in potentially nominating the mapset, I couldn't be happier, thank you!

- 5teven Huge thank you for editting half of my backgrounds in this mapset, you're amazing!!

- Hoa Thank you for doing such an extensive editing for such a perverted video ;w;

- defreeyay For always providing high quality mp3 and video <3