forum

Please relate your favorite player for each modes(standard)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
minyeob
Let's discuss about some awesome players.

1. HardRock 1.06x
I think HardRock is the hardest mode.
Card N'FoRcE Ana_Coppola these players can do HR on hard maps

2. DoubleTime 1.12x
DT depends on osu! ability lol
My favorite DT players are Gladi, lesjuh, Daru, gopice(Some times this guy do DT+Hidden)

3. Hidden 1.06x
Hidden is kinda confusing because overall difficulty for each beatmap are not the same orz
darrihuka(DaRRi MiX), ShaggoN, gopice, Skyripper, Zekira are good at hidden, IMO

4. Flashlight 1.12x
Memorizing is the best key to FC. But I think there might be some know-how for pro FL players.....
hyt103, kuburaczek, ZeroNoLouise, ShaggoN

5. None 1.00x
Standard Mod.
White Wolf, Jerrysr, tobebuta are my favorites they're so good >_>

How about you?
anonymous_old
HR - Rolled
DT - Rolled
Hidden - Rolled
FL - Rolled
None - Rolled
ShaggoN
1. HardRock 1.06x
Card N'FoRcE, Ana_Coppola

2. DoubleTime 1.12x
Gladi, lesjuh, White Wolf

3. Hidden 1.06x
darrihuka(DaRRi MiX), Cyclone, Zekira, minyeob

4. Flashlight 1.12x
Zekira, hyt103, kuburaczek, ZeroNoLouise

5. None 1.00x
White Wolf, Jerrysr, tobebuta, Cyclone

6. SuddenDeath 1.00x
ShaggoN :lol:
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Doomsday
1. HardRock 1.06x
Card N'FoRcE is my main choice for this. most of the maps i see have him with a high end Hardrock rank.

2. DoubleTime 1.12x
Gladi definately. hes not the only one who DT's a lot of maps, but this guys just ridiculous. Gopice seems to be DT'ing a lot too (well, Hidden + DT)

3. Hidden 1.06x
Gopice (Hidden + DT). i could list a crapload of people here so i won't

4. Flashlight 1.12x
ZeroNoLouise is the prime Candidate. ShaggoN has a lot of FL scores too from what i've seen

5. None 1.00x
Cyclone, Tobebuta, White_Wolf, Lesjuh, Sir_Minelli, Inozuma, Daru, Rolled .etc (in no particular order)
MegaManEXE
1. Hard Rock - idk
2. DT - Gladi, Inozuma, lesjuh
3. Hidden - Sir Minelli, James
4. Flashlight - ShaggoN
5. None - tobebuta, Cyclone, Jerrysr, Sir Minelli, F Storm
Mystearica
In no particular order:

Hard Rock: kuburaczek, Jerrysr
Double Time: Gladi, Inzouma, lesjuh, White Wolf
Hidden: James, Jerrysr, Cyclone
Flashlight: ShaggoN
None: Cyclone, tobebuta, White Wolf, Jerrysr, and a mention to SeymourLyon
Lybydose

minyeob wrote:

1. HardRock 1.06x
Some people use HardRock to make songs easier (I don't know about those guys, but I know I do).
Sousei
No Fail : darrihuka

Easy : chy

Half time : dipsy

No video : Suisei

Relax : darrinub

Everything else : Cheery Best
Starrodkirby86

Sousei wrote:

No Fail : darrihuka

Easy : chy

Half time : dipsy

No video : Suisei

Relax : darrinub

Everything else : Cheery Best
You forgot Auto Pilot and Spun Out :cry:
anonymous_old
I'm pro at AutoPilot.

Well, the old AutoPilot anyway. =[
DaRRi
1. HardRock 1.06x
Card N'Force

2. DoubleTime 1.12x
Gladi lesjuh ShaggoN

3. Hidden 1.06x
Harzens HenkieBP buraimaster1234 James ShaggoN Zekira

4. Flashlight 1.12x
hyt103 ShaggoN Sousei

5. None 1.00x
White Wolf ShaggoN Cyclone Jerrysr

6.Relaxing + Nofail + Spunout 0.0x
Sousei

7.No Video 1.0x
tobebuta

8.Halftime 0.3x
White Wolf

9.Sudden Death 1.0x
Sousei (Fail 0.0x)
Mukku
HC - Nharox
DT - Gladi
HIDDEN - Nharox
FL - Nharox
None - Nharox

paum
Lucidity

minyeob wrote:

Let's discuss about some awesome players.

1. HardRock 1.06x

2. DoubleTime 1.12x
DT depends on osu! ability lol
My favorite DT players are Gladi, lesjuh, Daru, gopice(Some times this guy do DT+Hidden)

3. Hidden 1.06x
Hidden is kinda confusing because overall difficulty for each beatmap are not the same orz
darrihuka(DaRRi MiX), ShaggoN, gopice, Skyripper, Zekira are good at hidden, IMO

4. Flashlight 1.12x
Memorizing is the best key to FC. But I think there might be some know-how for pro FL players.....
hyt103, kuburaczek, ZeroNoLouise, ShaggoN

5. None 1.00x
Standard Mod.
White Wolf, Jerrysr, tobebuta are my favorites they're so good >_>

How about you?
My list would pretty much be exactly the same, except for Skyripper and Zekira in Hidden and I wouldn't really list anyone under Flashlight. Flashlight doesn't require any particular skill, only 1000x retries per map '-' The players you listed would probably be the most famous/dedicated Flashlight players though.

I'd have to throw Inozuma in there somewhere as well. The man is a robot.

And what's with the Dutch obsession with DoubleTime? :P It couldn't be related to the legal weed and related benefits could it? ;p
-SiN-

minyeob wrote:

3. Hidden 1.06x
skyripper? from what i see most of the ranks are on his maps only.. >.>

FL only: ShaggoN :D
Topic Starter
minyeob
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
HR: Gladi
FL: ZeroNoLouise, ShaggoN
Hid: Cyclone, kuburaczek, Zekira
DT: Gladi
Standard: Gladi, Inozuma

Gladi and Inozuma are friggin' mouse monsters. Not to mention that my reaction of their replays per spinners are "OMG THAT SPIN <3"
Mystearica

minyeob wrote:

My mind has changed.
All modes: kkhpeople

His recent #1 records lol
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=17263

He SS'd colorless wind with all mod lol
You sir are trolling.

Macros =! Skill. You think someone can just play something once, then add Hidden Flashlight and S it again right after with the exact same everything? You're a Hidden player, tell me now, how many tries it takes you on average to Hidden S something after you S it normally? A lot more than 1, yes? You watch your buddy's replay there? He had 1 50 on something with a HardRock S, not even 5 minutes later he gets HardRock Flashlight Hidden SH #1 with the exact same 1 50 MIND YOU AT THE EXACT SAME SPOT with the same mouse movement.

LOL?

It's all the funnier because if you spec him and catch him while he's on his macro run for the #1, he runs off to spec other people til you go away.

You would defend him just because he's a Korean like you? You don't even track his replays and you think he's legit. You don't know what you're talking about.

Though I guess I will give the credit to kkh that he's not a bad player overall, because he can still SS some hard maps normally. It's just that to him, Hidden and Flashlight are free mods because he has everything macroed.
GolGate

Mystearica wrote:

minyeob wrote:

My mind has changed.
All modes: kkhpeople

His recent #1 records lol
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=17263

He SS'd colorless wind with all mod lol
You sir are trolling.

Macros =! Skill. You think someone can just play something once, then add Hidden Flashlight and S it again right after with the exact same everything? You're a Hidden player, tell me now, how many tries it takes you on average to Hidden S something after you S it normally? A lot more than 1, yes? You watch your buddy's replay there? He had 1 50 on something with a HardRock S, not even 5 minutes later he gets HardRock Flashlight Hidden SH #1 with the exact same 1 50 MIND YOU AT THE EXACT SAME SPOT with the same mouse movement.

LOL?

It's all the funnier because if you spec him and catch him while he's on his macro run for the #1, he runs off to spec other people til you go away.

You would defend him just because he's a Korean like you? You don't even track his replays and you think he's legit. You don't know what you're talking about.

Though I guess I will give the credit to kkh that he's not a bad player overall, because he can still SS some hard maps normally. It's just that to him, Hidden and Flashlight are free mods because he has everything macroed.
Er, I thought that was sarcastic.
MegaManEXE

GolGate wrote:

Mystearica wrote:

Text text text
Er, I thought that was sarcastic.
I suggest you read over some of the posts over here then: viewtopic.php?p=211121#p211121
show more