forum

the brilliant green - Ash Like Snow - Gundam 00 OP2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zaak_clover
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 31 de enero de 2008 at 04:14:12 p.m.

Artist: the brilliant green
Title: Ash Like Snow - Gundam 00 OP2
BPM: 84.01
Filesize: 2234kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (0.92 stars, 38 notes)
  2. Normal (0.92 stars, 38 notes)
Download: the brilliant green - Ash Like Snow - Gundam 00 OP2
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
xD
My first attempt
Rolled
Hello, and welcome to the beatmapping world. Step one of making any map is to make sure your offset and BPM are on key perfectly. Make these changes, then resnap all of your notes, and I suggest putting more and keep them in a somewhat obvious pattern. Do this, and I'll mod this map again.
Cecilthemos
BPM: 166
Offset: 2,678
Not much beatmap to evaluate, but one thing I can say for sure is that the slider speed is much too fast for a song of such a small difficulty, fix that and resnap everything if you need help, there's always the Beatmap FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13
Rolled

Cecilthemos wrote:

BPM: 166
Offset: 2,678
Not much beatmap to evaluate, but one thing I can say for sure is that the slider speed is much too fast for a song of such a small difficulty, fix that and resnap everything if you need help, there's always the Beatmap FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13
wow, I swear I put the BPM and offset in my post o.o But apparently I didn't xD

Cecil's offset is good, but personally I think halfing that BPM would be better for this song, and it being your first map. 83.12, to be exact.
Cecilthemos
166 sounds fine all the way through imo, did you get 165.24 or something?
Rolled
BPM analyzer ;x
Echo
Forget the BPM analyzer, I'm pretty satisfied with something 83.05 to 83.10.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.